X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
    did you complete your background?
    Here's the response to my inquiry. . .

Due to privacy issues we at the Minneapolis Hiring Center do not have access to your background investigation. Your eQip was received by the Office of Professional Responsibility on 7/11/16.

When the security process is completed, our office will be notified, and the outcome will be reflected on the CASS website.

For future updates on your status, please check the CASS website https://apps.cbp.gov/cass/.

Ugh. And not sure why my eQip was received a little over a week ago when my fingerprints were collected over two months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
      Nice I been waiting since March. Last I heard some in May/June got eod for sept.
      Well u were ready since March and these people got cleared sometimes around june got eod for sep , why didnt u get u eod b4 them ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
        Here's the response to my inquiry. . .

Due to privacy issues we at the Minneapolis Hiring Center do not have access to your background investigation. Your eQip was received by the Office of Professional Responsibility on 7/11/16.

When the security process is completed, our office will be notified, and the outcome will be reflected on the CASS website.

For future updates on your status, please check the CASS website https://apps.cbp.gov/cass/.

Ugh. And not sure why my eQip was received a little over a week ago when my fingerprints were collected over two months ago.

Interestingly enough I have no allegations of misconduct of any kind in relation to my background. I'm essentially a clean slate and didn't go through this last time i went through the entire process including receiving my EOD date and declininf location. So this is odd to me.

Comment

Interestingly enough I have no allegations of misconduct of any kind in relation to my background. I'm essentially a clean slate and didn't go through this last time i went through the entire process including receiving my EOD date and declininf location. So this is odd to me.

Did anyone from OPR contact you?

With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Hey borderbingo did u already take ur pf2? And was fort Lauderdale ur second choice

Comment

Did anyone from OPR contact you?

Nope. I wouldn't even have known it was in that office if I didn't reach out.

Comment

• I contacted OPR to ask about the status. They then told me that they was missing paperwork. I sent the paperwork in and it started moving faster. Now I'm in the scheduling unit

With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

I contacted OPR to ask about the status. They then told me that they was missing paperwork. I sent the paperwork in and it started moving faster. Now I'm in the scheduling unit

Is it a number I can find directly on their site?

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Forget it I had a second at work and found it

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                        Well u were ready since March and these people got cleared sometimes around june got eod for sep , why didnt u get u eod b4 them ?
                        I'm sorry should have explain that better. The individual who got schedule said he was sent to scheduling unit on November and got the call in May/June. His eod was sept.

Comment

• I'm a reaply. No pft2. I just want to get out of the border.

Comment

• Just finished my Poly. Honestly not sure if I passed, failed, or got an inconclusive. My examiner was polite, but he doesn't think I was being truthful on my application forms & E-QIP. He did ask me if I was OK with taking another Polygraph exam and if I was ok with having the same examiner. I answered yes to both.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Do not feel Bad. you never know, QC might say you passed. You should know once you get contacted by a background investigator to schedule an interview.

Comment

Do not feel Bad. you never know, QC might say you passed. You should know once you get contacted by a background investigator to schedule an interview.
                                Yeah he told me that it's all up to QC. The machine said that I had a strong reaction to the question "Have you intentionally falsified any info on your qualification forms" he kept telling me if I was hiding anything and then after the exam I remembered that I received a traffic citation over $200 but I forgot to include that in the E-QIP.

Just hoping this isn't a damaging admission.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4958 users online. 162 members and 4796 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X