300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
    I was told by that particular investigator that someone would contact me; that person has unfortunately nothing to do with my case anymore as she passed the torch. Not sure it's worth contacting someone who did their portion of the job.
    It doesn't hurt but I have a feeling I'm not going to get a response back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I contacted every person who contacted me to ask questions. I spoke to IA and they told me they needed more things. I sent them more paperwork then they checked it and sent me to the next step.
    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Are CPB phasing out the vbt?? I had my SI today and there was no vbt. Lady said they are trying something new. During the SI I was asked multiple scenario questions. Took about 30 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikejones85 View Post
        Are CPB phasing out the vbt?? I had my SI today and there was no vbt. Lady said they are trying something new. During the SI I was asked multiple scenario questions. Took about 30 mins.
        Hey, question for the group. I took and passed the test and haven't heard anything about the next step. I put in the duty location of High Gate Springs VT. I wonder if that has anything to do with the hold up...

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
          I contacted every person who contacted me to ask questions. I spoke to IA and they told me they needed more things. I sent them more paperwork then they checked it and sent me to the next step.
          Interesting. Thanks I'll start inquiring. Appreciate the info, maybe this will push my case along as well.

Comment

• Just got notification that I passed the written. 92?

Not sure what the grading scale is, but can anyone chime in on how long it'll take got them to contact me about the next step?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
            CBP 19-2 GS-9 (38%):

9/18/2018 Applied for 18-13
            9/20/2018 Written Exam
            10/3/2018 Referred for GS-7
            10/19/2018 E-QIP accepted
            10/23/2018 BI Packet Sent to OPR
            10/24/2018 Medical Exam
            11/2/2018 Applied for 19-2
            11/8/2018 Referred for GS-9
            11/13/2018 SI
            11/14/2018 Passed SI
            11/26/2018 PFT
            11/28/2018 Passed PFT
            3/27/2019 Med Review requested additional documents
            4/17/2019 Submitted additional medical paperwork

Comment

• *update
              Filled out medical self certification form and sent it back, got self re-cleared medically. Drug test tomorrow and got a check mark for the background.
              15-2 JFK new hire.
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by mudboned View Post
                Just got notification that I passed the written. 92?

Not sure what the grading scale is, but can anyone chime in on how long it'll take got them to contact me about the next step?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                Example i took the test June 24, 15 and i got called and took the medical July 16, 2015

Comment

*update
                  Filled out medical self certification form and sent it back, got self re-cleared medically. Drug test tomorrow and got a check mark for the background.
                  15-2 JFK new hire.
                  Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
                    Awesome!

Thanks.

is there anyone else here that is waiting for JFK?

Comment

• Any miami updates. 16_1 miami. Waiting on EOD. Is pft2 one month prior to the_academy or one month b4 u report to ur port then the academy. Tx

Comment

• I have a question about the PFT1/medical appointment. If you passed the medical and it was cleared by CBP doctors. Would this mean that you most likely will pass any other medical for other law enforcement agencies?
                        Knowledge is best used to apply action, not to disrupt or corrupt action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                          Any miami updates. 16_1 miami. Waiting on EOD. Is pft2 one month prior to the_academy or one month b4 u report to ur port then the academy. Tx
                          The PFt 2 is prior to reporting to the port. No new calls that I have seen yet, when where you schedule to the training unit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                            The PFt 2 is prior to reporting to the port. No new calls that I have seen yet, when where you schedule to the training unit?
                            Recently, 07-21-16

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                              Recently, 07-21-16
                              Nice I been waiting since March. Last I heard some in May/June got eod for sept.

Comment

Thanks.

is there anyone else here that is waiting for JFK?
                                I think jfk was my second option after Miami. When I applied for 16-1. I'm still waiting to get pass the poly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4873 users online. 239 members and 4634 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X