300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
    Yes I'm 16-1 Mia I been in the scheduling unit waiting for a eod since March. I completed all the process. Have you guys heard of any new calls?

Yeah would be awesome if we all end down there for the same class. Pray for me.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Is there a height/weight requirement for the cbpo position?

Comment

• Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
        Hello everyone,

Is there a height/weight requirement for the cbpo position?
        No, as long as you can pass all the physical tests and your medical looks good.

Comment

Yes I'm 16-1 Mia I been in the scheduling unit waiting for a eod since March. I completed all the process. Have you guys heard of any new calls?
          A supervisor told me most likely by oct, new fiscal year, they will start calling, go figure. Did u do ur pft2 already? How was it? It seems that u completed the process quick as a new hire if u applied for 16_1 ? I think i applied late 2015 like nov or somethings when they posted the miami position. I am a female tho, dont know if that would make a difference in miami port.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
            A supervisor told me most likely by oct, new fiscal year, they will start calling, go figure. Did u do ur pft2 already? How was it? It seems that u completed the process quick as a new hire if u applied for 16_1 ? I think i applied late 2015 like nov or somethings when they posted the miami position. I am a female tho, dont know if that would make a difference in miami port.
            im 15-1, you hear if they are going to be doing ALL the other ports new fiscal year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreen View Post
              im 15-1, you hear if they are going to be doing ALL the other ports new fiscal year?
              I hope someone someone has concrete info on that topic. Still waiting for drug and PFT2 . . Longest wait . . Ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreen View Post
                I honnestly dont know.

Comment

• There is no way of knowing. Unless you know some in the Minneapolis hiring center. All we know is that the CBP commissioner said that all future hiring a are going to be the Southbwest border and to especific ports in the northern border. All other ports will be staffed by national reassignment and laterals. Hope this helps.

Comment

• I'm a rehire. Not trying to be negative but supervisor don't know about hiring only Mhc does. As a female you are a critical need do your chances are higher of getting called faster.

Comment

I'm a rehire. Not trying to be negative but supervisor don't know about hiring only Mhc does. As a female you are a critical need do your chances are higher of getting called faster.
                      What you mean by a re-hire? I am new to this. Tk u

Comment

I'm a rehire. Not trying to be negative but supervisor don't know about hiring only Mhc does. As a female you are a critical need do your chances are higher of getting called faster.
                        Hey if they r staffing the rest of the ports by laterals and transfers, dont u think that new hire will not have any chance whatsoever in a a port such as miami which is highly in demand by a lot. Why waste time and money then on new applicants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
                          I hope someone someone has concrete info on that topic. Still waiting for drug and PFT2 . . Longest wait . . Ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          did you complete your background?
                          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                            Hey if they r staffing the rest of the ports by laterals and transfers, dont u think that new hire will not have any chance whatsoever in a a port such as miami which is highly in demand by a lot. Why waste time and money then on new applicants.
                            You should still get in, but those applying for Miami and JFK have to wait far longer than those in the SWB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                              You should still get in, but those applying for Miami and JFK have to wait far longer than those in the SWB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                              I just received an email indicating that i was referred to scheduling and soon as a vacant position become available, they ll let me know

Comment

• Does the background start once in CASS shows "in the security office" or does the BI have to contact you first? Mine has supposedly been in the office for about 2 weeks. I'm 16-5 for San Ysidro. Anyone know an average timeline for this port? I know they're hiring like crazy and some have gone through at lightspeed... CBP also should still
                                be doing the expedited hiring, which suggests CBPO and BPAs complete the process within 90 days, and no later than 120 days. I know it has sped up some, but don't think they're hitting this goal.

I completed the provisional clear paperwork, too, and was offered BPA in 2013. I declined due to my current job and the port they offered. They've still had me compete every step, but I think they'd probably use my background from then and update.

A couple more questions, at what point in the BI doe they decide to use the provisional clear, and if anyone has a similar experience to mine, where they offered you the position a few years before, then re-tested, I'd be interested in hearing about the process and what, if anything, was expedited.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10613 users online. 397 members and 10216 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X