300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
    They are from this year. I started in January.

Then yes your scores will be transferred and you will start where you left off.

Comment

• Background is finally cleared and scheduled to take my drug test this week. Wonder how long do i have to wait now for eod. 16-1 miami.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
        Background is finally cleared and scheduled to take my drug test this week. Wonder how long do i have to wait now for eod. 16-1 miami.?
        Awesome. I take my fourth poly soon Hope to be in your boat soon. 16-1 Miami. Keep me posted

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
          Awesome. I take my fourth poly soon Hope to be in your boat soon. 16-1 Miami. Keep me posted
          R u 16_1 miami too? R u a leo down here in miami or no?

Comment

Background is finally cleared and scheduled to take my drug test this week. Wonder how long do i have to wait now for eod. 16-1 miami.?
            Hopefully we get the call soon, I been waiting since March. Someone posted that people from sept got the call.

Comment

• To make that money you better move to a big port sys or Lar.

Comment

R u 16_1 miami too? R u a leo down here in miami or no?
                Yes I'm 16-1 Miami, I got three inconclusive polygraphs prior and oil scheduled for my fourth next month. Presently working for DHS-TSA . With armed security experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                  To make that money you better move to a big port sys or Lar.
                  Yeah I believe San Ysidro has up to $45k in OT + Overnight + Holiday pay now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• undefined
                    Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                    Yeah I believe San Ysidro has up to $45k in OT + Overnight + Holiday pay now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                    The equation is more like OT + Overnight + holiday pay = 45K. In reality, the final figure will probably fall a few hundred dollars short of the normal cap of 35K plus a 10K cap waiver, if given.

Comment

how long did it take for your background to clear?
                      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                        how long did it take for your background to clear?
                        A little over 2 months. 16_1 miami

Comment

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                          Hopefully we get the call soon, I been waiting since March. Someone posted that people from sept got the call.
                          Are u 16-1 miami too?

Comment

• [QUOTE=stanford.west;3912562]Yes I'm 16-1 Miami, I got three inconclusive polygraphs prior and oil scheduled for my fourth next month. Presently working for DHS-TSA . With armed

Good luck on ur poly, this process is so lengthy, hopefully i get a call soon afyer my drug test this week. Miami is a hot spot and i guess tjey take forever to call people, i dont know if any 16-1 got any calls from Miami?

Comment

• I guess borderbingo is miami too, but dont know if he completed the entire process or not, but he said he still waiting ????

Comment

I guess borderbingo is miami too, but dont know if he completed the entire process or not, but he said he still waiting ????
                                Yes I'm 16-1 Mia I been in the scheduling unit waiting for a eod since March. I completed all the process. Have you guys heard of any new calls?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9207 users online. 301 members and 8906 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X