300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alaniz19 View Post
    its been exactly two weeks and the lady said i passed my poly but was semding it to quality control so im waiting for the final ok qith my poly but hows everytbing in laredo they hiring fast cuz they need people or is it slow
    To tell you the truth there's not an exact period of time. Everyone's process is different and varies.

CBPO Announcement 15-2
    4-27-15 Application Submitted
    6-14-15 Entrance Exam
    7-20-15 Medical
    7-20-15 Fitness(Failed cadence)

CBPO Announcement 15-5
    8-24-15 Re-Applied
    10-29-15 Submitted e-QIP
    11-20-15 Fitness(Passed)
    11-20-15 VBT/SI/FP (Passed)
    1-21-16 E-QIP Re-submitted
    2-22-16 BI Packet in Security office
    3-16-16 1st Poly inconclusive
    4-4-16 2nd Poly inconclusive
    4-22-16 3rd Poly Passed
    5-26-16 Met Background Investigator
    6-14-16 Met Background Investigator again signed paperwork
    6-30-16 Referred to Scheduling Unit
    7-1-16 Drug Test
    7-6-16 Got the CALL for Academy
    7-15-16 Taking PF2

That's my timeline so far.

Comment

• Can someone give me an idea of how academy is going to be? Is there a lot of fitness training? Just trying to get an idea. And how does it work do they give you time to get to Brunswick, GA?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
        To tell you the truth there's not an exact period of time. Everyone's process is different and varies.

CBPO Announcement 15-2
        4-27-15 Application Submitted
        6-14-15 Entrance Exam
        7-20-15 Medical
        7-20-15 Fitness(Failed cadence)

CBPO Announcement 15-5
        8-24-15 Re-Applied
        10-29-15 Submitted e-QIP
        11-20-15 Fitness(Passed)
        11-20-15 VBT/SI/FP (Passed)
        1-21-16 E-QIP Re-submitted
        2-22-16 BI Packet in Security office
        3-16-16 1st Poly inconclusive
        4-4-16 2nd Poly inconclusive
        4-22-16 3rd Poly Passed
        5-26-16 Met Background Investigator
        6-14-16 Met Background Investigator again signed paperwork
        6-30-16 Referred to Scheduling Unit
        7-1-16 Drug Test
        7-6-16 Got the CALL for Academy
        7-15-16 Taking PF2

That's my timeline so far.
        Thanks for sharing this. I know each process is different but I wanted to get a better feel of how long it would take to be scheduled for the polygraph once your case is in the security office. (mine has been there since June 17th). Been silent for me ever since. Like you I also had to reapply because I failed the step test in 2015.

I'm 16-5 for San Ysidro.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• 9 months and still no word on how i did on my poly. only check marks left are background and drug test.

Comment

• Members on Delphi are saying that the time frame to reapply for a failed Poly has been lowered from 3 years now 2 years

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
              Can someone give me an idea of how academy is going to be? Is there a lot of fitness training? Just trying to get an idea. And how does it work do they give you time to get to Brunswick, GA?
              They'll pay for a flight into Brunswick and give you the time needed to fly there.

If you reside close enough to Brunswick to drive within the time frame allocated to fly, they'll give you that time for drive time and pay you the cost of the drive in...up to what it would have cost had you flown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                Members on Delphi are saying that the time frame to reapply for a failed Poly has been lowered from 3 years now 2 years

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                  They'll pay for a flight into Brunswick and give you the time needed to fly there.

If you reside close enough to Brunswick to drive within the time frame allocated to fly, they'll give you that time for drive time and pay you the cost of the drive in...up to what it would have cost had you flown.
                  Thanks for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ2710 View Post
                    9 months and still no word on how i did on my poly. only check marks left are background and drug test.
                    I just finished my theirs poly for cbp about four weeks ago. They were all inconclusive. I been emailing them for results from QC and all I get is that it's pending. The last one said that my background is still pending. Idk. It's weird idk what they are doing. Mybe you should email them aswell start by emailing your examiner. For IA contacts or your CASS manager and they will tell you who to email. Nine months is long. Where did you apply for and what announcement are you ?

Comment

• Anybody know if JFK will be hiring cBp officers anytime soon?
                      Exam # 6315
                      Orientation:
                      Medical:
                      Agility:
                      Written Psych:
                      Oral Psych:
                      PE:

Waiting impatiently..

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                        I just finished my theirs poly for cbp about four weeks ago. They were all inconclusive. I been emailing them for results from QC and all I get is that it's pending. The last one said that my background is still pending. Idk. It's weird idk what they are doing. Mybe you should email them aswell start by emailing your examiner. For IA contacts or your CASS manager and they will tell you who to email. Nine months is long. Where did you apply for and what announcement are you ?
                        I emailed, twice. "background is pending"

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ2710 View Post
                          I emailed, twice. "background is pending"
                          Hahahahahahaha. Name of the game. Lol. What's your annoncement number. And where did you apply ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jay91 View Post
                            Anybody know if JFK will be hiring cBp officers anytime soon?

Was told they are full right now. Been in scheduling since March myself.
                            CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                            Application- 7/23/2014
                            Written exam - 9/24/2015
                            NOR: 10/31/2014
                            TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                            SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                            Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                            PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                            VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                            Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                            NOPA- 5/4/2015
                            Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                            Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                            Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                            BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                            Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                            Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                            EOD: 10/26/15
                            FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• That darn cadence for pft1 is brutal. I had 18 push-ups, 23 sit-ups, 14 and 13 on side step, and 31 seconds for lift lower. Unfortunately I could only do 3 minutes and 30 seconds of the step test. I guess it's just reapply and be better prepared for the next one

Comment

• Originally posted by km2122 View Post
                                That darn cadence for pft1 is brutal. I had 18 push-ups, 23 sit-ups, 14 and 13 on side step, and 31 seconds for lift lower. Unfortunately I could only do 3 minutes and 30 seconds of the step test. I guess it's just reapply and be better prepared for the next one
                                I also failed it on my first attempt. Your stats are very identical to mine. I would reapply immediately and just practice the step test twice a day.

In my opinion, the best way to prepare is by making your training at home harder than the exam itself. What I did was do the cadence for 4 minutes, and then for the last minute I did it with light dumbells. To me that prepared me for the cadence in a very short time. Good luck, the step test is very challenging for many people.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5992 users online. 253 members and 5739 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X