300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
    I am a reapply. For me everything carried over with no issue, the only thing I was asked to redo was my fingerprints (they did not carry over from my Structured Interview last year).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for your response lethal. What port did you originally apply to then reapply to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
      Thanks for your response lethal. What port did you originally apply to then reapply to.

I applied to JFK last year as 15-2. Unfortunately, I was not in the shape that I should have been in 2015 so when it was time for my fitness test I was not able to complete the step test all the way through. That was in August.

I worked on getting myself in better shape and reapplied to San Ysidro in February, 16-5. Everything carried over every other week, then I had my fitness in April. Last update was getting my fingerprints taken on June 9th, currently waiting to be scheduled for my polygraph. I also had the option of either retaking the entrance exam or letting it carry over.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by km2122 View Post
        I have my pft1 and medical exam scheduled! Quick question: did any of you have problems getting your medical records from your doctor in time to take to the medical exam? It's such a short time frame to get the records and my dr office is saying it'll be 30 days to get them. If any of you have ran into this problem what did you do?
        Thank you!
        I just scheduled mine too. I think you only need your medical records if you have any known health issues. If you dont you will be fine. Just bring your visual prescription if you wear corrective lenses

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
          I applied to JFK last year as 15-2. Unfortunately, I was not in the shape that I should have been in 2015 so when it was time for my fitness test I was not able to complete the step test all the way through. That was in August.

I worked on getting myself in better shape and reapplied to San Ysidro in February, 16-5. Everything carried over every other week, then I had my fitness in April. Last update was getting my fingerprints taken on June 9th, currently waiting to be scheduled for my polygraph. I also had the option of either retaking the entrance exam or letting it carry over.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
          Ahhh I see good to know your whole process and your steps carried over for you. Hearing that makes me feel better when I have the chance to re apply. Good luck to you with the rest of your process. Lemme know how your polygraph experience goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikejones85 View Post
            I just scheduled mine too. I think you only need your medical records if you have any known health issues. If you dont you will be fine. Just bring your visual prescription if you wear corrective lenses
            I have past issues with my legs that I've had surgery on to fix and everything is good now but I believe they want all of that info

Comment

• Thanks man, will do. Good luck to you as well!

Comment

• Poly completed last week...any current CBP's know if Chicago will be on the map as a vacancy once the land borders are filled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Umcdoj1 View Post
                  Poly completed last week...any current CBP's know if Chicago will be on the map as a vacancy once the land borders are filled?
                  Only MHC knows the openings. All we know is that ports with high needs of officers are the only ones hiring. What port did you apply? It can change on any announcement, I think it's going to be a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                    Some one posted they got the call. He/she was eod for sept. That person was scheduled to the scheduling unit on November if I'm correct.

I was sent to scheduling on March and no call yet.
                    March and u still wanting , wow , i am not in scheduling yet, i could only imagine how long do i have to wait?

Comment

• Originally posted by Umcdoj1 View Post
                      Poly completed last week...any current CBP's know if Chicago will be on the map as a vacancy once the land borders are filled?
                      I'm waiting for chicago right now...what port are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                        March and u still wanting , wow , i am not in scheduling yet, i could only imagine how long do i have to wait?
                        Live your life in the interim. Take that other job you're sitting on the fence about, go on vacation, get married, start a family, just do you. Just keep yourself in shape and try hard not to focus on the length of each step. We're at the mercy of governmental needs.

Comment

• I wonder which port on the SWB are most people are applying to?

Comment

I wonder what is the port on the SWB that most people are applying to?
                            From what I see here probably San Ysidro

Comment

• 15-5 for San Ysidro just got the CALL today I'm scheduled to report Aug 1 and academy scheduled for Aug 29 to Jan 10. Just waiting for the email with PF2 date and offer of employment. They moved quick with me these last 2 weeks.

Comment

I wonder which port on the SWB are most people are applying to?
                                I'm 16-8 for Nogales

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12202 users online. 414 members and 11788 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X