300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
    I haven't even gotten a call to schedule my poly yet.

I am 16-5

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Which port did you put in for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
      Which port did you put in for?
      San Ysidro

Comment

• Hello all. I just re applied with CBP as of today. I could not take my VBP/Interview last year because of personal matter. However, when I re applied today, they gave me the option of using my last assessment score (pass) so I can move forward in the process. Good news. Are they really looking to fill spots at the northern borders?

Comment

• Originally posted by frontier5686 View Post
          Hello all. I just re applied with CBP as of today. I could not take my VBP/Interview last year because of personal matter. However, when I re applied today, they gave me the option of using my last assessment score (pass) so I can move forward in the process. Good news. Are they really looking to fill spots at the northern borders?
          Hey I just had a quick question. I just actually pulled myself out of the process for personal matters as well but will hopefully be re applying fairly soon. Was reapplying again for you quick and easy. Like did all of your steps check off from when you previously had applied. I'm just wondering because I'm going to be in the same boat as you when I re apply. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes, as long as you are willing to go to any of those specific ports.

Comment

• None of those northern border ports on the latest announcements are all that large. If you're counting on these latest announcements to get you on the northern border. ..choose wisely.

Comment

• So I clicked the option on monster.com to redirect to a USAJobs website which I signed up for and got redirected back to offerings for CBP in Wisconsin. I've saved all the information and included my DD-214 and I'm waiting a day or two to actually hit the "Finish" button. Not sure why. Part of my brain wants more input on what to do and what to expect from here on out.

I guess mainly everyone on this thread doesn't seem to really know what happens each step of the way (so it seems--no offense to anyone!) and so I'd like to get a better handle on what I need to do when and/or anything I could/should expect.

Just bought some nice dark blue pants and a white short sleeve dress shirt and a blue tie so I have a "nice" outfit to wear should I need it but that's about the only prep work I've done. I do 30 pushups and situps every morning and night since I got out of the Army a couple years ago but I am sitting about 210 pounds at 5'10". I got a wide neck so I'm hoping that'll be put into some consideration...but...I do have 1" love handles on each side (and in front) that I've been really trying to get rid of.

And it's late, and I'm rambling as usual. :P
                Bon Jovi: "It's my life!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BluVibe13 View Post
                  So I clicked the option on monster.com to redirect to a USAJobs website which I signed up for and got redirected back to offerings for CBP in Wisconsin. I've saved all the information and included my DD-214 and I'm waiting a day or two to actually hit the "Finish" button. Not sure why. Part of my brain wants more input on what to do and what to expect from here on out.

I guess mainly everyone on this thread doesn't seem to really know what happens each step of the way (so it seems--no offense to anyone!) and so I'd like to get a better handle on what I need to do when and/or anything I could/should expect.

Just bought some nice dark blue pants and a white short sleeve dress shirt and a blue tie so I have a "nice" outfit to wear should I need it but that's about the only prep work I've done. I do 30 pushups and situps every morning and night since I got out of the Army a couple years ago but I am sitting about 210 pounds at 5'10". I got a wide neck so I'm hoping that'll be put into some consideration...but...I do have 1" love handles on each side (and in front) that I've been really trying to get rid of.

And it's late, and I'm rambling as usual. :P

Some advise.

Read the whole thread. All your answers will be answered. As to all your questions have already been asked by someone else in the earlier parts of the thread good luck.

Comment

• Any EWR 15-1s out there hear anything and I mean a n y t h i n g

Comment

• Any 16-1 miami news?

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                        Hey I just had a quick question. I just actually pulled myself out of the process for personal matters as well but will hopefully be re applying fairly soon. Was reapplying again for you quick and easy. Like did all of your steps check off from when you previously had applied. I'm just wondering because I'm going to be in the same boat as you when I re apply. Thanks

I wasn't looking to be mocked on here, or try and get an easy road to be hired. I was just looking for information. Thank for the sarcasm though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                          Any 16-1 miami news?
                          Some one posted they got the call. He/she was eod for sept. That person was scheduled to the scheduling unit on November if I'm correct.

I was sent to scheduling on March and no call yet.

Comment

• I have my pft1 and medical exam scheduled! Quick question: did any of you have problems getting your medical records from your doctor in time to take to the medical exam? It's such a short time frame to get the records and my dr office is saying it'll be 30 days to get them. If any of you have ran into this problem what did you do?
                            Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by frontier5686 View Post
                              I wasn't looking to be mocked on here, or try and get an easy road to be hired. I was just looking for information. Thank for the sarcasm though...
                              Uh ok I was just asking if re applying with what you had previously done was easy for you. Sarcasm? I think you misunderstood what I said. I was just asking how it was once you began to reapply after you had pull yourself from the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                                Uh ok I was just asking if re applying with what you had previously done was easy for you. Sarcasm? I think you misunderstood what I said. I was just asking how it was once you began to reapply after you had pull yourself from the process.

I am a reapply. For me everything carried over with no issue, the only thing I was asked to redo was my fingerprints (they did not carry over from my Structured Interview last year).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8177 users online. 445 members and 7732 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X