FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
      So far 23 days in the scheduling unit.
      Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
      93 here
      219 days

Comment

• R u still in scheduling? Arent u a reapply to NY, i am a female applicant too, applied for the miami region and still waiting on background to clear, 2 months so fare. Did u take ur pft2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
          What port?
          Sault Ste. Marie MI

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
            R u still in scheduling? Arent u a reapply to NY, i am a female applicant too, applied for the miami region and still waiting on background to clear, 2 months so fare. Did u take ur pft2?
            Me?? I am a female reapply for JFK. Not sure if this is directed towards me.

I graduated from Fletc in April. Everything carried over from the original announcement I applied for.
            CBPO 14-2 Applicant
            Application- 7/23/2014
            Written exam - 9/24/2015
            NOR: 10/31/2014
            TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
            SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
            Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
            PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
            VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
            Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
            NOPA- 5/4/2015
            Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
            Met with BI - 5/30/2015
            Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
            BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
            Drug Test - 9/24/2015
            Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
            EOD: 10/26/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreen View Post
              219 days
              What port??
              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
              Application- 7/23/2014
              Written exam - 9/24/2015
              NOR: 10/31/2014
              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
              NOPA- 5/4/2015
              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
              EOD: 10/26/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                What port??
                chicago

Comment

• Unfavorable poly result arrived via email today. Waiting for 4 months for this great news, been in process exactly a year (15-2, EWR, my second poly). No mention of 3 year wait period (and I'm not planning to reapply in 3 years anyway), but that "There is no appeal process. You would have to reapply, please note that OPR may use the polygraph results in future investigations." The spiked question was laughable and I passed it on polys for other agencies, as did the vast majority of people, usually other topics give people difficulty. Oh well.

Good luck to the rest in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                    Unfavorable poly result arrived via email today. Waiting for 4 months for this great news, been in process exactly a year (15-2, EWR, my second poly). No mention of 3 year wait period (and I'm not planning to reapply in 3 years anyway), but that "There is no appeal process. You would have to reapply, please note that OPR may use the polygraph results in future investigations." The spiked question was laughable and I passed it on polys for other agencies, as did the vast majority of people, usually other topics give people difficulty. Oh well.

Damn sucks to hear that but don't give up pursue another department. I have another department in mind just in case. But good luck I hope the best for you in your future careers you pursue.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
                      Damn sucks to hear that but don't give up pursue another department. I have another department in mind just in case. But good luck I hope the best for you in your future careers you pursue.
                      Thanks. I do pursue other departments, mostly focusing on 1811s. Just a pain, being dragged through such a long process

Comment

• After passing and academy?

This is a two part question!

After you pass everything how long does it usually take to get the call?

Second
                        What should you take to the academy any recommendations or suggestions?

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                          What port??
                          Miami airport, so victorious, how was the academy , is it hard for a female? So u graduated but ny didnt pick u up yet? They sent u w a boston class?

Comment

• Hi everyone, this is my first post!
                            I applied and got a 95 on the written exam. Shortly after I received my tsl. I'm filling out the E-QIP right now. I haven't received any phone calls scheduling anything as of yet. While filling out my E-QIP I'm stuck at the past criminal history questions. I made a mistake when I was younger at age 17 and I'm hoping it doesn't effect my chances. Anyways, my question is this: my forms are due today and I tried my best to get ahold of the juvenile court archivist to get the exact info from my past but I haven't gotten a call or email back. I'm fairly certain I know the info but I'm a little fuzzy on some of the exact details. I emailed my case manager yesterday after no luck of getting the info. I haven't received an email back from him yet. Should I send the E-QIP in with the info that may or may not be entirely accurate? Or I read that as long as I emailed or called my case manager before the deadline that they would extend my deadline to turn it in?

Comment

• The amount of time depends on the port you applied to. If it was a southwest border port it will be quick no more than a month. Any airport could take a while I seen people wait 1 + years to get the call.

You don't need anything in the academy. If you have a car I would suggest you drive there.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                                Unfavorable poly result arrived via email today. Waiting for 4 months for this great news, been in process exactly a year (15-2, EWR, my second poly). No mention of 3 year wait period (and I'm not planning to reapply in 3 years anyway), but that "There is no appeal process. You would have to reapply, please note that OPR may use the polygraph results in future investigations." The spiked question was laughable and I passed it on polys for other agencies, as did the vast majority of people, usually other topics give people difficulty. Oh well.

Apply again. Don't give up
                                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10541 users online. 411 members and 10130 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X