Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any information on that Marine Interdiction Agent position? Are they real strict on that boat operators license?
    *If the first questions you're asking is which weapon you'll be issued, what type of cruisers do they have, or if you can patrol with a local police dept, the job isn't for you because clearly that's all that you care about.*

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
      Hey so how does mhc contact you regarding your interview. I just took my pf 1 today and when I checked cass today it went from pending to my interview has been scheduled. Was just wondering if anyone has a general idea I know everyone's process is different. B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's different for everyone but for me I think I just received an email with a pdf attachment that had my Scheduled date and location. I don't remember receiving a call. And I was able to schedule my Pf 1 for the morning and SI/ VBT for the afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
        It's different for everyone but for me I think I just received an email with a pdf attachment that had my Scheduled date and location. I don't remember receiving a call. And I was able to schedule my Pf 1 for the morning and SI/ VBT for the afternoon.
        Thanks for the response jimmy will look out for the email.

Comment

• Hi guys. Passed the PFT1 a couple of days ago. Have an interview for BPA soon, and I believe they might validate it for my CBPO app. Is there anyone else who applied for CBPO 16-Hawaii? I have asked before but haven't gotten an answer. Really hoping for something close to Fl opening soon, although I know it's not likely until October.

Comment

• Hows your process going?
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Whats the status on everyone from 15-2? (New Hires)
              Whats the status on people in Post Academy at JFK?
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Any advice for the structured interview anyone have mine in two weeks

Comment

Any advice for the structured interview anyone have mine in two weeks

Be your self. Do whats right.

Comment

• Update:*
                    Spoke to OPR and was told my BI was completed and was forwarded back to MHC today. So hopefully that means the call should be here soon. its only been 6 months since i met with my BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by 35F View Post
                      Hi guys. Passed the PFT1 a couple of days ago. Have an interview for BPA soon, and I believe they might validate it for my CBPO app. Is there anyone else who applied for CBPO 16-Hawaii? I have asked before but haven't gotten an answer. Really hoping for something close to Fl opening soon, although I know it's not likely until October.
                      I am applied for miami back in oct 2015, waiting on background to clear, dont know when are they going to start calling people for south Florida, r u sure they gonna open the position in fl again in oct? How did u know

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                        I am applied for miami back in oct 2015, waiting on background to clear, dont know when are they going to start calling people for south Florida, r u sure they gonna open the position in fl again in oct? How did u know
                        I applied ****

Comment

• Just curious, have all of yall spoken with someone who works a busy port and talked to them about schedules. In the likely chance many of you are SWB applicants, some ports have insane work schedules.

A OFO guy in my military drill unit works insane mandatory hours. His port does shifts of 16-8-16-8-16. That is his five day work week, every week, unless he trades or gets out of it. Otherwise that is how many hours he is working weekly.

Just want to make sure yall know what you're getting into if you end up at a busy port somewhere.
                          UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                          "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                            Just curious, have all of yall spoken with someone who works a busy port and talked to them about schedules. In the likely chance many of you are SWB applicants, some ports have insane work schedules.

A OFO guy in my military drill unit works insane mandatory hours. His port does shifts of 16-8-16-8-16. That is his five day work week, every week, unless he trades or gets out of it. Otherwise that is how many hours he is working weekly.

Just want to make sure yall know what you're getting into if you end up at a busy port somewhere.
                            I spoke with someone working at San Ysidro. He has three 8 hour shifts and two 12 hour shifts each week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                              Just curious, have all of yall spoken with someone who works a busy port and talked to them about schedules. In the likely chance many of you are SWB applicants, some ports have insane work schedules.

as long as the money is flowing i do not mind protecting the nation and making 6 figures working 16 hours a day.

Comment

Any advice for the structured interview anyone have mine in two weeks

Like ZFinest said just be yourself it's like a normal interview stay calm. Questions are very simple nothing to worry about. You got this!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11919 users online. 495 members and 11424 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X