300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dreen View Post
    Is that Miami only or airports all around the country?
    Dont really know but he said airports get last picks. Another cbp supervisor told me same also by October.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
      Dont really know but he said airports get last picks. Another cbp supervisor told me same also by October.
      He said they will focus on the south border first then airports, thats what they bin hearing from ranking officers

Comment

Taz, whats ur port of call and how long did u have to wait for eod after bi
        My port of call is Sault Ste. Marie, MI. I really wanted Miami but I didn't want to wait. my process is a little different from you guys. My background was completed in August of 2015, however; I was found unsuitable back then because of my student loans. I addressed my loans and reapplied. The new process took about 3months to complete.

Comment

• I hope I don't have to wait to long for the CALL.

Comment

He said they will focus on the south border first then airports, thats what they bin hearing from ranking officers
            Guess I have a few more months to wait then

Comment

• CBP Delphi forum has been down since last week..

Also, if the airports start picking up in October (according to the posts above), wouldn't it make sense to wrap up the applications now (finish people's backgrounds, drug tests) or are they waiting for funding in the new fiscal year in September?

Comment

• They'll hire where they want to, when they want to. It's just that simple.

Trying to predict the future whims of upper CBP management and the workings of MHC weeks in advance is a lot like trying to predict what you'll be wearing for clothes and eating for lunch weeks in advance.

About the best anyone can do is get prepared as soon as you can and stay ready for a call...whenever it comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                  CBP Delphi forum has been down since last week..

Also, if the airports start picking up in October (according to the posts above), wouldn't it make sense to wrap up the applications now (finish people's backgrounds, drug tests) or are they waiting for funding in the new fiscal year in September?
                  They could be waiting for that. Mine has been all done since november...but I'm still waiting. Felt like it was going quick and then all of a sudden I'm stuck waiting. Merlin is right though, all we can do is wait. No matter how far you are in the process.

Also, Delphi wasn't down for me at all.

Comment

• Took PFT1 and scored 129

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                      Took PFT1 and scored 129
                      How did you find out your score exactly. And about how long after did you receive your score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                        How did you find out your score exactly. And about how long after did you receive your score.

There is a chart with the points. You never get the score from MHC

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                          There is a chart with the points. You never get the score from MHC
                          Ah I see. About how long after your test did cass give you the green check mark.

Comment

• Got this email:

Your Background Investigation (BI) packet has been submitted to*The Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)**in Washington, DC. Due to privacy issues we at the Minneapolis Hiring Center do not have access to your background investigation.

Each applicant completes the BI at a different rate based on many things including number of former residences, ability to reach people listed in the e-QIP, request for a polygraph, and more

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

• For most, no news is good news. Hiring will be picking up from now to the next fiscal year. Just stay ready. Stay in shape. The call will come when you least expect it. South west and norther borders are in dire need of officers and they're offering incentives for folks willing to take those ports.

Hang tight and focus on life and staying in shape, when it's your time it will be your time. Unless you get a DQ letter, you're still in the running. So keep running!

CBPO
                              B8.5 A4 P+
                              Sent From Tapatalk
                              EOD - 08/2014
                              FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                              DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Hey so how does mhc contact you regarding your interview. I just took my pf 1 today and when I checked cass today it went from pending to my interview has been scheduled. Was just wondering if anyone has a general idea I know everyone's process is different. B

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8228 users online. 380 members and 7848 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X