300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
    Does anybody know for the pf 1 if you actually go along with the cd the test administrator is supposed to be given or do they actually just time you with a stopwatch and explain it to you. Basically I've been training with a stopwatch and a metronome for the step test but I've looked up all various sorts of information that the test says the test admin uses a follow along cd. I just want to be prepared and train correctly thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can find the step test mp3 if you google it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post
      You can find the step test mp3 if you google it.
      Just googled it got the best info I could from the actual site used for administering the test thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
        Just googled it got the best info I could from the actual site used for administering the test thanks.

Yeah they play the cd which goes over everything and gives you 3 min breaks in between. Still got the step cadence stuck in my head, up up down down! up up down down!

Comment

• According to my CASS:

"Your case is in the security office."

Turning in my fingerprints tomorrow so I'm expecting the Polygraph in 3-4 weeks based on the timelines here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AZSBEST View Post
            Yeah they play the cd which goes over everything and gives you 3 min breaks in between. Still got the step cadence stuck in my head, up up down down! up up down down!
            Thanks az that guy's voice for the cadence step is so annoying lol but if that's what I gotta do hey I'll do it lol thanks.

Comment

• It's been around 8 months since my poly. still no word on it. was never told whether I passed or failed. latest development, my pre-employment papers got a check mark next to it. any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ2710 View Post
                It's been around 8 months since my poly. still no word on it. was never told whether I passed or failed. latest development, my pre-employment papers got a check mark next to it. any ideas?
                same as you, only 3 months since poly, no word and pre-employment stuff cleared a few weeks ago. Contacting investigators at MHC, calling and leaving messages in IA HQ didn't do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                  same as you, only 3 months since poly, no word and pre-employment stuff cleared a few weeks ago. Contacting investigators at MHC, calling and leaving messages in IA HQ didn't do anything.
                  ya I emailed them twice and I got the same answer. "it's in the background phase."

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ2710 View Post
                    ya I emailed them twice and I got the same answer. "it's in the background phase."
                    I think the speed of the process just depends on the port you applied for. I'm 15-5 for San Ysidro and was contacted by my assigned Background Investigator about 1 month after passing the poly. Just sit tight you should receive a call when you least expect it. Also check CASS for updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
                      I think the speed of the process just depends on the port you applied for. I'm 15-5 for San Ysidro and was contacted by my assigned Background Investigator about 1 month after passing the poly. Just sit tight you should receive a call when you least expect it. Also check CASS for updates.
                      Miami and Newark are also experiencing heavy delays from what I've heard.

Comment

• Anyone that's gone through the process have anything they wish they would have known beforehand that they can share? Tips advice etc?

Also anyone currently at San Ysidro or been there recently that can provide some intel on how it is there? such as morale, living etc. I'm in the SW so it's one of the closest ports to me which makes it an easy move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                          Miami and Newark are also experiencing heavy delays from what I've heard.

My port of call is miami, how did u know that miami is on a heavy side? I finished my background but cass still showing security....

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                            My port of call is miami, how did u know that miami is on a heavy side? I finished my background but cass still showing security....
                            It was mentioned by several posters here who are in the Academy a month ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                              It was mentioned by several posters here who are in the Academy a month ago.

I talked to a buddy of mine who works in miami and he said their focusing on sw now and will start picking up people for airports in october

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                                I talked to a buddy of mine who works in miami and he said their focusing on sw now and will start picking up people for airports in october
                                Is that Miami only or airports all around the country?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11391 users online. 399 members and 10992 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X