300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical

Does anyone know if the 4 week time frame for medical is correct? Phone CASS says that after 4 weeks you should leave a message.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by wmcgalrd View Post
      Does anyone know if the 4 week time frame for medical is correct? Phone CASS says that after 4 weeks you should leave a message.

Thanks
      4-6 weeks. I'm sure they are swamped right now. I'm past the 4 week mark myself, but it's nothing to sweat.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
        4-6 weeks. I'm sure they are swamped right now. I'm past the 4 week mark myself, but it's nothing to sweat.
        Cool thanks.

Comment

• If you guys are talking about the shooting that happend in Oakland. The suspect pulled a gun on her first. Which then would justify her use of force.

There is more to the story than the media is saying.
          We should be greatful she is ok. Not sitting here Monday morning quarter backin her.

Originally posted by bronze01 View Post
          ....agreed.

I believe the reason was:

1. Credentials where in her purse.
          2. Driver's Lic, etc to show her place of residence.

I believe she was scared that the purse snatcher had that information and was afraid he'd go to her residence. That was her reasoning.

Agreed: Poor judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
            I would not worry to much about that, cause you have something in writing which is more important I think. How did you manage to get your security completed before your medical and prety much everything else? Or did I read that wrong
            i don't know.. over the phone it states that my security is completed.. i'm 35 and only have had 2 jobs (1 is my current).. never arrested, lived in 3 states in my life time and have great credit (no collections).. i guess i look good on paper ..

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
              i don't know.. over the phone it states that my security is completed.. i'm 35 and only have had 2 jobs (1 is my current).. never arrested, lived in 3 states in my life time and have great credit (no collections).. i guess i look good on paper ..
              I see you took the Med and Fitness on the same day, but your Med is pending which is kinda odd unless they found something in your Med record that they would like to review some more. I took mine as well and they completed it in CASS the same day. Well lucky you if you don't have to meet your BI, I got next week, and I'm sure im gona have fess up about my CaptainsMass in the Navy....Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                I see you took the Med and Fitness on the same day, but your Med is pending which is kinda odd unless they found something in your Med record that they would like to review some more. I took mine as well and they completed it in CASS the same day. Well lucky you if you don't have to meet your BI, I got next week, and I'm sure im gona have fess up about my CaptainsMass in the Navy....Lol
                i just called again and went into more detail by requestng Med topic. it states that they have sent me a letter to request more history. i think due to me putting down that i had asthma as a child they are looking into that.. it's been well over 20+ years snice i ever had problems. see, putting down everything can kick you in the butt . i HOPE this is not a deal killer..

Comment

• Checked CASS today and everything is completed except my medical, qualifications, and oral board. Qualifications might take awhile because I graduate in December and they told me they can't clear me until my degree is posted on my transcripts. Other then that, moving along

Comment

• Hey Merlin (or anyone else that is currently a CBP Officer),

I take my VBT on Tuesday and will be leaving from work to do it...Can I wear my uniform (Class 5's) to take it?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by MSUgirL View Post
                      Hey Merlin (or anyone else that is currently a CBP Officer),

I take my VBT on Tuesday and will be leaving from work to do it...Can I wear my uniform (Class 5's) to take it?

Thanks
                      I work in the building where the VBT's are conducted in Miami and have seen TSA and Security Guard types show up in their uniforms; so I'm sure it's not a problem. In my opinion I think a suit would be better, but that's just me.
                      GEO Pref: MIA
                      Written: 8/08 (99 w/VP)
                      TO: 9/08
                      Pre-employment Forms: Completed
                      Medical: Completed
                      Fitness: Completed
                      VBT: Completed 12/4
                      BI: Completed
                      Qualifications: Completed
                      TSU: 12/4
                      EOD: 2/17
                      FLETC: 3/12 Class 934

Comment

Thanks
                        Class 5, huh.

Can you?...I don't see why you couldn't.

Should you?...I probably wouldn't. Just in case someone were to misread the intentions, I'd dress suit-ishly.(nice word, isn't it?)

Suit( I'm on a roll here)yourself though.

Comment

• Misread what intentions? I'm there to take a test for CBP Officer, how would wearing a uniform misinterpet what I'm there for?

I was told anyways that where I take the test is where the test will be graded...it will never even reach the port I put in for...so whats it matter anyways...

Comment

Thanks
                            Suit or kakis with a jacket.

Comment

Misread what intentions? I'm there to take a test for CBP Officer, how would wearing a uniform misinterpet what I'm there for?

I was told anyways that where I take the test is where the test will be graded...it will never even reach the port I put in for...so whats it matter anyways...
                              If you have no objections to sitting down in your uniform as if it was like interview you would normally do, then do it.
                              "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                                Couldnt have said it any better. Just told someone the same thing the other day.
                                but we can also keep in mind that 6 months after FLET we can be 9
                                TESTED: 3/21 EL CENTRO,CA
                                NOR: 4/21 - 92 (N/V) GS7
                                QUALIFICATIONS: COMPLETED (8/15)
                                GEO PREFERENCE: ANDRADE AZ/ CALEXICO CA
                                PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS:COMPLETED (5/29)
                                MEDICAL: COMPLETED(7/17)
                                FITNESS: COMPLETED(7/24)
                                VBT: (CALEXICO, CA) COMPLETED (7/22)
                                DRUG TEST: COMPLETED (7/25)
                                BI: CASE IS IN THE SECURITY OFFICE (met with the investigator (9/15) case sent to adjudicator(10/7)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7411 users online. 353 members and 7058 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X