Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently checked my cass and i got another check mark. Pre-employment papers have all been received. background and drug-screening is left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
      Does anybody know if the VBT and interview eve expire?
      It's good for 3 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post
        It's good for 3 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
        Can't believe I have to retake that!!! What a waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
          Don't over think it- it's a step test not a 1000m relay that requires strategy and technique. You'll be fine. Move your feet to the beat and breathe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Thanks for the advice man

Comment

• Even though I did the SI I just got an email to submit my fingerprints. Odd but nice to get an update.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't believe I have to retake that!!! What a waste of time.
              Youve been waiting for more than three years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreen View Post
                Youve been waiting for more than three years?
                Long story... I was waiting for a location then reapplied then was out of he country and then reapplied.

Comment

Long story... I was waiting for a location then reapplied then was out of he country and then reapplied.
                  Gotcha, whats your duty location now?

Comment

• I ran for 30mins at 5.4 on treadmill today. Mind over matter. Time to get in shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                      I ran for 30mins at 5.4 on treadmill today. Mind over matter. Time to get in shape.
                      Taz, whats ur port of call and how long did u have to wait for eod after bi

Comment

• Disregardddd
                        Last edited by Umcdoj1; 06-10-2016, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• I just took my polygraph and was wondering if anyone had to do the head nodding at the end of the poly? Most of the questions I got were related to whether or not made derogatory comments about previous supervisors, or whether i gossiped in the workplace, and of course the drug questions. She kept telling me I was failing but did not tell me if whether I failed or not. Kept on trying to convince me that there was something I was not telling her during the interrogation portion.

Comment

• Does anybody know for the pf 1 if you actually go along with the cd the test administrator is supposed to be given or do they actually just time you with a stopwatch and explain it to you. Basically I've been training with a stopwatch and a metronome for the step test but I've looked up all various sorts of information that the test says the test admin uses a follow along cd. I just want to be prepared and train correctly thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                              Does anybody know for the pf 1 if you actually go along with the cd the test administrator is supposed to be given or do they actually just time you with a stopwatch and explain it to you. Basically I've been training with a stopwatch and a metronome for the step test but I've looked up all various sorts of information that the test says the test admin uses a follow along cd. I just want to be prepared and train correctly thanks.

All you have to do is download a metronome app set it to what ever steps or beats per minitue they want and practice for at least 3 times a week for at least 6 mins..make sure you hydrate a couple of days prior to the pft1
                              Last edited by Robert_212; 06-11-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_212 View Post
                                All you have to do is download a metrodome app set it to what ever steps or beats per minitue they want and practice for at least 3 times a week for at least 6 mins..make sure you hydrate a couple of days prior to the pft1
                                Thanks for the response man I appreciate it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7576 users online. 269 members and 7307 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X