Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been almost two months without an update. I'm starting to wonder if I should send MHC an email about when my Polygraph will be scheduled.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
      Been almost two months without an update. I'm starting to wonder if I should send MHC an email about when my Polygraph will be scheduled.

2 months since you turned in your eqip?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
        2 months since you turned in your eqip?
        Almost 2 months since I turned in the last one (around April 23rd). My original eqip I uploaded in late March.

Comment

Almost 2 months since I turned in the last one (around April 23rd). My original eqip I uploaded in late March.

Oh usually take time to get the poly scheduled after eqip is sent
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

Oh usually take time to get the poly scheduled after eqip is sent
            Yeah, I just figured I would have taken it by now. Seems like everyone else has taken their Polygraph within 3 weeks of submitting their eqip.

Comment

• I think someone may have mentioned it before, but just a heads up, practice doing a step test if you can asap if you haven't done your first physical. I'm in good shape and it still wore me out, passed but just wanna give a heads up to anyone who may be sitting on the sofa.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZSBEST View Post
                I think someone may have mentioned it before, but just a heads up, practice doing a step test if you can asap if you haven't done your first physical. I'm in good shape and it still wore me out, passed but just wanna give a heads up to anyone who may be sitting on the sofa.
                The step test isn't done until ur pf 2 correct. The first physical is just sit ups, push-ups, lift lower, and side step across the line right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bills they had me do it on my first and according to all documents that's standard. Overall good experience though and the medical and pt test went quick, about 2 hours total.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                    The step test isn't done until ur pf 2 correct. The first physical is just sit ups, push-ups, lift lower, and side step across the line right.

PFT1 is the step test

Comment

PFT1 is the step test
                      Oh wow I completely misunderstood the newsletter I didn't think the step test was until pf 2 well here's to trying to get this down really soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZSBEST View Post
                        Bills they had me do it on my first and according to all documents that's standard. Overall good experience though and the medical and pt test went quick, about 2 hours total.
                        Damn well I guess the only good thing I have going for me is I have a physical job that requires me to step up a platform all day log so it's not to foreign to me lol. Well hopefully my expierence is as good as your mans good luck.

Comment

Yeah, I just figured I would have taken it by now. Seems like everyone else has taken their Polygraph within 3 weeks of submitting their eqip.

Not always likely, it's a case by case basis. Sit tight you'll get the email notification before you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                            Oh wow I completely misunderstood the newsletter I didn't think the step test was until pf 2 well here's to trying to get this down really soon.

Don't over think it- it's a step test not a 1000m relay that requires strategy and technique. You'll be fine. Move your feet to the beat and breathe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
                              Not always likely, it's a case by case basis. Sit tight you'll get the email notification before you know it.

Hopefully so lol. I guess I just got used to all the other San Ysidro applicants moving at light speed haha.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Does anybody know if the VBT and interview eve expire?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7121 users online. 229 members and 6892 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X