300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
    Just left a message for IA about my poly status, the voicemail said they'll get back to me in 2 business days. Anybody think they won't?
    what number did you call?

i did my poly about 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
      what number did you call?

i did my poly about 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing.
      (202) 344-2600

Comment

• Anyone change their port request during the hiring process? Had some circumstances change and just looking to get one a little closer to home.

Comment

• Finest I notice on your Timeline you have eqip towards the end, was that the first time you did it? For me I submitted before the other steps you have listed. Just curious

Comment

• I missed a call from an unknown number today. Not to sure if it was from MHC.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZSBEST View Post
              Anyone know if they can give you a higher step based on a partial degree. I was qualified for GS7 with my bachelor's degree and experience but was wondering if I can get it higher based on my master's degree that I am working on currently.
              No you can not get a higher step. You can get a higher grade, a GS-7, if you have superior academic acheivement as defined by the announcement in your bachelors. So yes, higher grade, no to higher step, and nothing based on a partial degree (your master) but yes to your bachelors.

Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
              I missed a call from an unknown number today. Not to sure if it was from MHC.
              Was it a 612 Minneapolis area code? Or any other area codes assigned to the area? Google it.

Originally posted by nyhockeyref93 View Post
              Can someone sum up all the steps so I don't have to read through 2,100 pages.. From the first step of submitting your resume, take the exam, then what
              Bruh are you for real. There are hundreds of users in the thread, some in the last 3 pages, with their timelines and steps in their signatures. Plus it is in the announcement. Plus it isn't the same for everyone so someone telling you their order would be pointless.
              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by AZSBEST View Post
                Finest I notice on your Timeline you have eqip towards the end, was that the first time you did it? For me I submitted before the other steps you have listed. Just curious
                Eqip came after medical and pft
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Cass update.

Referred to Schedule EOD 5/31/2016 You have been referred to the scheduling unit.

No more green checks.

Comment

• I can't believe my PFT1 expire and have to retake it...

Does anyone know if the structured interview expires as well? Its missing a green check on CASS

Comment

• Has anyone had their background check go from "pending in security office " to a blank status and "not applicable" ? I haven't received any email updates saying I'm DQ. There's no responses via email and phone calls go straight to voicemail.

Comment

• Originally posted by monster26 View Post
                        Has anyone had their background check go from "pending in security office " to a blank status and "not applicable" ? I haven't received any email updates saying I'm DQ. There's no responses via email and phone calls go straight to voicemail.
                        It means you're good. I assume you're a reapply

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                          Cass update.

Referred to Schedule EOD 5/31/2016 You have been referred to the scheduling unit.

No more green checks.
                          No pft2??
                          Last edited by Victorious3801; 06-02-2016, 12:08 PM. Reason: Quotes
                          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                          Application- 7/23/2014
                          Written exam - 9/24/2015
                          NOR: 10/31/2014
                          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                          NOPA- 5/4/2015
                          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                          EOD: 10/26/15
                          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• No, I'm not a reapply, but I did apply for customs and bpa. Now i have a new case manager with bpa and have to resubmit my equip again.

Comment

• Anyone know what academy date they are filling up so far?

Comment

• Just submitted my equip last week cass has changed to in the security office. Any idea on when they contact you about the medical. Do you usually do medical and fitness exam at the same time. I've read that it can happen at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9324 users online. 522 members and 8802 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X