300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoMich91 View Post
    So I took my poly about 3 months ago in Detroit and was found inconclusive. Was told might have to come in for another. Anyone think it would be best to reapply? Or just keep waiting? Thanks
    You need to call them and see what the deal is. I was told inconclusive on mine due to one question but received a call a week or two later saying I was a go.

However my classmates that were told that and actually had to come back all did so within a month, and passed the second time. 3 months is a lot. If you haven't received a notice that you have been removed from the process, I would imagine they cleared you but just didn't tell you.
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Got an E-mail today " Congratulations! You have been referred to the Training and Scheduling Unit. Once we reach your name, have a funded vacancy and an academy class to assign you to we will make you your final job offer."

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
        Got an E-mail today " Congratulations! You have been referred to the Training and Scheduling Unit. Once we reach your name, have a funded vacancy and an academy class to assign you to we will make you your final job offer."
        That's awesome, congrats!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Couple questions:

1. I qualify at GS-7. Anyone have any idea what my starting rate will most likely be if I make it through the process? Just trying to plan financially for this, and I noticed that for GS-7, there's just a range.

2. My background check JUST Started end of last week. I'm taking on a part time job this summer to save money to move for this job and prepare. I want to be as debt free and I can before I begin a new job that requires a move. My question is, do I contact the MHC to let them know when I start this new job? I would have put it in my e-Qip, but I didn't want to jinx myself and have it fall through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
            I'm in the same boat as you man what announcement are you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm 16-6, how about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by AZSBEST View Post
              I'm 16-6, how about you?
              I'm 16-7 I'm jus hoping the process continues at a quick pace it has for me so far

Comment

• Originally posted by CMEW303 View Post
                Couple questions:

1. I qualify at GS-7. Anyone have any idea what my starting rate will most likely be if I make it through the process? Just trying to plan financially for this, and I noticed that for GS-7, there's just a range.
                Check herehttps://www.opm.gov/policy-data-over...neral-schedule and look at the location/area you applied for. Look at GS7 step 1

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                EOD - 08/2014
                FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Can someone sum up all the steps so I don't have to read through 2,100 pages.. From the first step of submitting your resume, take the exam, then what
                  currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• I'm pretty sure if you read the last 50 pages you'd see everything.

I read through about 1100 when I first applied.....

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                    EOD - 08/2014
                    FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                    DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                      Got an E-mail today " Congratulations! You have been referred to the Training and Scheduling Unit. Once we reach your name, have a funded vacancy and an academy class to assign you to we will make you your final job offer."
                      Congratulations on passing all the steps.
                      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Anyone know if they can give you a higher step based on a partial degree. I was qualified for GS7 with my bachelor's degree and experience but was wondering if I can get it higher based on my master's degree that I am working on currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZSBEST View Post
                          Anyone know if they can give you a higher step based on a partial degree. I was qualified for GS7 with my bachelor's degree and experience but was wondering if I can get it higher based on my master's degree that I am working on currently.
                          Read the announcement
                          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Yeah I will have to ask, I'm close to the requirement, thanks for the advice.

Comment

• Anyone for EWR ? 15-1 here, had to resubmit my finger print cards and e-Qip forms. Couldn't tell you why. Clearly my case is that archaic they needed updates.

Comment

• Just left a message for IA about my poly status, the voicemail said they'll get back to me in 2 business days. Anybody think they won't?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4598 users online. 257 members and 4341 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X