300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krispaul_LFX View Post
    Just a heads up guys, 16-1 for jfk here and I have my pft2 on the 18th at Harper's Ferry. EOD is set for the 31st, and academy is June 27th. Started the process back in October. So to everyone who thinks JFK is not obtainable right now, I got it in less than a year.

Kool, since you decided to quote my statements, the poster i replied to was inquiring about opennings to JFK, EWR and MIA not calls going out..i now they calling people for JFK because a group of 3 are in their pre academy now and they just started a couple of days ago..they have a hands full of people in the process to fill the vacancies in these 3 ports therefor making it a while for openings to occur any time soon.. I know for a FACT they focusing on the south and north border locations....

By the way...good luck on your pft2..rock it out i'll stop by on your EOD date to see you new guys...

Comment

• got a checkmark in Cass today: All pre-employment forms have been received

The most important one, BI/poly is still in the air for 3 months now. Well, at least all pre-employment forms are good lol

Comment

• I recently took my poly and was told I passed by the examiner at the end of April. How long will it take to get my drug test and EOD. It seems like most people get them almost a week after. I have not heard anything..

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylom32 View Post
          I recently took my poly and was told I passed by the examiner at the end of April. How long will it take to get my drug test and EOD. It seems like most people get them almost a week after. I have not heard anything..
          Poly is just a start of your BI. Read the newsletter
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
            Poly is just a start of your BI. Read the newsletter
            I understand that; however, if that was the case then why does it seem that the majority of people get offers almost two weeks after their poly

Comment

• About how long after you receive your tsl does mhc send u the equip to fill out. I just received my nor on Thursday and just today they sent me a tsl seems things are moving quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylom32 View Post
                I understand that; however, if that was the case then why does it seem that the majority of people get offers almost two weeks after their poly
                What's your port? That may be the reason why the process is going slower.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                  About how long after you receive your tsl does mhc send u the equip to fill out. I just received my nor on Thursday and just today they sent me a tsl seems things are moving quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  It was 2-3 weeks for me but I was a reapply. I believe the Structured Interview & Video Based Test come first.

Comment

• Got an email saying I was found suitable for employment. Just waiting for the green check on cass and the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                      It was 2-3 weeks for me but I was a reapply. I believe the Structured Interview & Video Based Test come first.

Oh wow so you did your VBT before you even filled out your equip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                        Oh wow so you did your VBT before you even filled out your equip.
                        Yes. I also had my medical/PFT-1 before it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                          Yes. I also had my medical/PFT-1 before it.

Oh wow interesting so there's no exact way of telling how someone's process goes

Comment

• Buddy failed the polygraph after taking it twice. Passed the sheriffs polygraph but failed this one. Good luck to all going through the process!
                            Geo: SWB
                            CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                            NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                            TSL - 01/31/14
                            Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                            VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                            BI - 03/15/14
                            Poly - 04/30/14
                            BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                            Drug Test - 06/26/14
                            The Call - 06/26/14
                            PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                            EOD - 07/14/14
                            Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                              Got an email saying I was found suitable for employment. Just waiting for the green check on cass and the call.
                              So you finished the whole process.
                              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                So you finished the whole process.
                                Yes I'm done. I just have to complete the pft2 and drug test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9503 users online. 303 members and 9200 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X