Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
    Yes, patience is the name of the game
    How long does it usually take to receive a tsl

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
      How long does it usually take to receive a tsl
      Usually a month after the test. I got mine before the NOR
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Anyone know if any openings for MIA, JFK , Newark, are going to be opening up anytime soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
          Usually a month after the test. I got mine before the NOR
          You got your tsl before your results from the exam ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
            You got your tsl before your results from the exam ?
            No. I just received my nor I just wanna know how long after u get ur results that you receive a tsl

Comment

• Originally posted by Rad View Post
              Anyone know if any openings for MIA, JFK , Newark, are going to be opening up anytime soon?
              Word on the streets is that they are focusing on fullfilling those locations in need and hard to fill locations. such as northern and southern borders..miami is the most wanted port followed by JFK...i know of 8 officers at jfk that been on the waiting list for MIA as new hires for about 6 months already just waiting on the call, not including the ones that put in for reassignment...Newark wont problaby have new hires for a while..and jfk just sent 3 classes to FLETC in the last month and half. It'll problaby be a year before new openings for these 3 ports. The best bet would be a southern or northen border.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_212 View Post
                Word on the streets is that they are focusing on fullfilling those locations in need and hard to fill locations. such as northern and southern borders..miami is the most wanted port followed by JFK...i know of 8 officers at jfk that been on the waiting list for MIA as new hires for about 6 months already just waiting on the call, not including the ones that put in for reassignment...Newark wont problaby have new hires for a while..and jfk just sent 3 classes to FLETC in the last month and half. It'll problaby be a year before new openings for these 3 ports. The best bet would be a southern or northen border.

Just a heads up guys, 16-1 for jfk here and I have my pft2 on the 18th at Harper's Ferry. EOD is set for the 31st, and academy is June 27th. Started the process back in October. So to everyone who thinks JFK is not obtainable right now, I got it in less than a year.

Comment

• appreciate it !
                  Last edited by Rad; 05-15-2016, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by krispaul_LFX View Post
                    Just a heads up guys, 16-1 for jfk here and I have my pft2 on the 18th at Harper's Ferry. EOD is set for the 31st, and academy is June 27th. Started the process back in October. So to everyone who thinks JFK is not obtainable right now, I got it in less than a year.
                    Wow good for you. Glad it worked out for you. EWR seems to be taking their sweet time [emoji58]

Comment

• Originally posted by krispaul_LFX View Post

When did you receive your tsl?
                      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                      Application- 7/23/2014
                      Written exam - 9/24/2015
                      NOR: 10/31/2014
                      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                      NOPA- 5/4/2015
                      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                      EOD: 10/26/15
                      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• After passing the Poly are you supposed to receive a letter saying you successfully completed it? I passed it about a month ago and haven't heard anything not even a call from BI.

Comment

• If I just passed my VBT/SI, and I'm applying for a relatively undesirable border, what am I looking at time wise for the rest of this process? I'm having trouble getting time off from my current job in order to get all of this done, so I'm just trying to plan the rest of this process out the best I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
                            After passing the Poly are you supposed to receive a letter saying you successfully completed it? I passed it about a month ago and haven't heard anything not even a call from BI.
                            No, once you pass poly you will be contacted by the background investigator. Just sit and wait

Comment

• Originally posted by CMEW303 View Post
                              If I just passed my VBT/SI, and I'm applying for a relatively undesirable border, what am I looking at time wise for the rest of this process? I'm having trouble getting time off from my current job in order to get all of this done, so I'm just trying to plan the rest of this process out the best I can.
                              The time it takes for an applicant to make it through varies so widely that there is no one that will be able to give you an accurate or even ballpark estimate. It depends totally on your background and your poly. Read through the thread and you'll see how long it took some and how quickly it took others. The southern border thing will probably make it quicker, but quicker than what? There's no way to tell how long it would have taken otherwise. Best of luck and hopefully you can make it to your appointments without too much stress from your current employer.
                              EOD - 08/2014
                              FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                              DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
                                After passing the Poly are you supposed to receive a letter saying you successfully completed it? I passed it about a month ago and haven't heard anything not even a call from BI.
                                Once you pass your poly you should get a call from a BI to set up an interview within 2-3 weeks
                                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5877 users online. 364 members and 5513 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X