Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
    The next academy date is June 27?
    I don't know if there is anything before but that's when I start

    Comment


    • Originally posted by modesty View Post
      I don't know if there is anything before but that's when I start
      Oh which test and port?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
        Oh which test and port?
        16-1 and then I reapplied to 16-7. But I have been in the process before so a lot transferred over so don't look at my timeframe.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by modesty View Post
          16-1 and then I reapplied to 16-7. But I have been in the process before so a lot transferred over so don't look at my timeframe.
          Oh SYS?
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
            Oh SYS?
            If that is an airport code I don't know it 😝

            Comment


            • Originally posted by modesty View Post
              If that is an airport code I don't know it 😝
              SYS means San Ysidro.

              Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                SYS means San Ysidro.

                Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
                Ooo thanks nope I didn't pick it. Too expensive. Check your PM

                Comment


                • Cass update: Your case is in the security office.

                  Comment


                  • Hello all. Happy to say I've received my nor today for my exam and got a 75 not so happy about it but I passed and I thought it was a lot harder then what I was expecting. So basically I have this question. At the end of the email it says ID and that I do not meet the minimum requirements what exactly does this mean I'm confused by this. If anyone can provide some kind of info it would be appreciated. I applied at the GS 5 level because of my non le and no military experience.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                      Hello all. Happy to say I've received my nor today for my exam and got a 75 not so happy about it but I passed and I thought it was a lot harder then what I was expecting. So basically I have this question. At the end of the email it says ID and that I do not meet the minimum requirements what exactly does this mean I'm confused by this. If anyone can provide some kind of info it would be appreciated. I applied at the GS 5 level because of my non le and no military experience.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      It means you're qualified for the GS-05 level but not the GS-07 or 09.

                      Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                        It means you're qualified for the GS-05 level but not the GS-07 or 09.

                        Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
                        Awesome thanks for the response lethal I appreciate it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by modesty View Post
                          Ooo thanks nope I didn't pick it. Too expensive. Check your PM
                          Haven't gotten a private message yet

                          Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                            Awesome thanks for the response lethal I appreciate it.
                            No problem. Congrats and good luck throughout the rest of the process. What Port did you choose?

                            Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                              No problem. Congrats and good luck throughout the rest of the process. What Port did you choose?

                              Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
                              Thanks man. I choose Highgate springs under 16-7. From what I've read on here and have seen on the announcements it looks like Highgate is really understaffed so I'm hoping the progress could go faster than others. However, if it's one thing I've learned from reading up on these forums is its a long process so patience I guess is key lol.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                                Thanks man. I choose Highgate springs under 16-7. From what I've read on here and have seen on the announcements it looks like Highgate is really understaffed so I'm hoping the progress could go faster than others. However, if it's one thing I've learned from reading up on these forums is its a long process so patience I guess is key lol.
                                Yes, patience is the name of the game

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8806 users online. 384 members and 8422 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X