300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
    Anyone have contact info for IA in DC? Took second poly 2.5 months ago and no word yet. MHC were of no help since they don't have access to background investigation file. Its not on the Cass newsletter either
    Contact your assigned investigator. That's what I did and he updated me with information. Try emailing them first
    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
      Contact your assigned investigator. That's what I did and he updated me with information. Try emailing them first
      is Polygraph Coordinator the same as an investigator? I was scheduled by this person, but he did not conduct the poly, it was someone else.

Otherwise I was not assigned an investigator, just emails from MHC and Poly people
      Last edited by thaiboxing87; 05-05-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
        If you're going to wait for JFK, don't quit your job. I think guys have been waiting for JFK for a while. I was waiting for EWR and transferred to SYS. I'm happy I'm leaving the east coast weather.
        Don't be silly 40degrees in May is just perfect NYC weather. . . Or not.
        And don't quit your job until you have on paper when your EOD is.
        I've been waiting for EWR for so long I apparently need to resubmit my fingerprints and forms.
        If you have no ties to this area due to familial issues, employment, etc., take the chance and opportunity and head south east. Good luck Pisan917.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
          is Polygraph Coordinator the same as an investigator? I was scheduled by this person, but he did not conduct the poly, it was someone else.

Otherwise I was not assigned an investigator, just emails from MHC and Poly people
          Email the same investigator who sent you the eqip
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
            Don't be silly 40degrees in May is just perfect NYC weather. . . Or not.
            And don't quit your job until you have on paper when your EOD is.
            I've been waiting for EWR for so long I apparently need to resubmit my fingerprints and forms.
            If you have no ties to this area due to familial issues, employment, etc., take the chance and opportunity and head south east. Good luck Pisan917.
            Yes, that is what I was trying to tell the applicant, do not quit until you have 100% certainty.

New fingerprints and forms? You must have been waiting for years then.

I already got my applicant ID and now just waiting for green checks to complete everythig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
              Yes, that is what I was trying to tell the applicant, do not quit until you have 100% certainty.

New fingerprints and forms? You must have been waiting for years then.

I already got my applicant ID and now just waiting for green checks to complete everythig.
              Took four months for all my check marks to carry over. Got my new applicant ID the day before I left for Fletc in November, green check marks came the end of March, in scheduling since 3/23.
              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
              Application- 7/23/2014
              Written exam - 9/24/2015
              NOR: 10/31/2014
              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
              NOPA- 5/4/2015
              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
              EOD: 10/26/15
              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                Took four months for all my check marks to carry over. Got my new applicant ID the day before I left for Fletc in November, green check marks came the end of March, in scheduling since 3/23.
                I actually need time now so that would be great. Spend as much summer here as I can and then leave by the end of summer/ beginning of Fall!

Comment

• Miami 16 - 1 here, just got email saying "Your Background Investigation (BI) packet has been submitted to The Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) in Washington, DC. Due to privacy issues we at the Minneapolis Hiring Center do not have access to your background investigation." I remember i read a while back in here something about it but I don't really remember. Anyone in the same position? How long does usually backgrounds sit in there? Thanks guys...

Comment

• ---------------
                    Last edited by Grape soda; 05-06-2016, 04:14 PM. Reason: None

Comment

• Originally posted by Flo_officer View Post
                      Miami 16 - 1 here, just got email saying "Your Background Investigation (BI) packet has been submitted to The Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) in Washington, DC. Due to privacy issues we at the Minneapolis Hiring Center do not have access to your background investigation." I remember i read a while back in here something about it but I don't really remember. Anyone in the same position? How long does usually backgrounds sit in there? Thanks guys...
                      My stuff was submitted since December

Comment

• Anyone here from 16-5 gotten any updates lately?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any Buffalo CBPO looking to transfer?

Message me.

Comment

• Got an email today. Your Background Investigation (BI) packet has been submitted to The Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) in Washington, DC. Due to privacy issues we at the Minneapolis Hiring Center do not have access to your background investigation.

Each applicant completes the BI at a different rate based on many things including number of former residences, ability to reach people listed in the e-QIP, request for a polygraph, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                              Got an email today. Your Background Investigation (BI) packet has been submitted to The Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) in Washington, DC. Due to privacy issues we at the Minneapolis Hiring Center do not have access to your background investigation.

Each applicant completes the BI at a different rate based on many things including number of former residences, ability to reach people listed in the e-QIP, request for a polygraph, and more.
                              Welcome to the club! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              CBPo 15-2, Detroit

4-29-15 Applied
                              6-13-15 Exam
                              6-30-15 TSL
                              7-16-15 Med/PFT1
                              7-22-15 NOR
                              7-23-15 VBT/SI
                              8-28-15 Submitt BI
                              9-9-15 Med review received
                              9-15-15 Med review submitted
                              10-19-15 Polygraph (Rescheduled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                                Anyone here from 16-5 gotten any updates lately?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                                I'm 16-5, my file is in the security office.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5627 users online. 291 members and 5336 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X