300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
    For those who are frustrated with the hiring process. I thought this was an interesting article in the Washington Post about USAjobs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...es-one-reason/
    Interesting article.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone have contact info for IA in DC? Took second poly 2.5 months ago and no word yet. MHC were of no help since they don't have access to background investigation file. Its not on the Cass newsletter either

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
        Anyone have contact info for IA in DC? Took second poly 2.5 months ago and no word yet. MHC were of no help since they don't have access to background investigation file. Its not on the Cass newsletter either
        Good luck, mines been there since October 15'. Let me know if you get to speak to a real live person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
        CBPo 15-2, Detroit

4-29-15 Applied
        6-13-15 Exam
        6-30-15 TSL
        7-16-15 Med/PFT1
        7-22-15 NOR
        7-23-15 VBT/SI
        8-28-15 Submitt BI
        9-9-15 Med review received
        9-15-15 Med review submitted
        10-19-15 Polygraph (Rescheduled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kleophus View Post
          Good luck, mines been there since October 15'. Let me know if you get to speak to a real live person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
          that is insanity

Apparently, there are no spots for EWR for the next 12 months according to rumors on here, so maybe that's why the delay...

Comment

• Can any current CBPOs tell me how hard the academy is, as far as the fitness standards? I'm a reasonably fit person. I started the CBP process about 2 years ago. At that time, I was very fit and had a strict workout regime. But since the process have been dragging, I've had to get 2 full time jobs to make ends meet, and because of that I don't get much time to go the gym or stay in great shape. Heck, I barely get enough time to even sleep properly. But in between the jobs, whatever time I get, I've been running and doing small workouts. But again, as I said, I'm in pretty good shape, but not as fit as I used to be. I've been scheduled for the poly in 2 weeks. If I pass it, I'm thinking of quitting 1 job and trying to focus more on my fitness. How long does it usually take after the poly to get called w/ a job offer?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Starhawk, take a day to try the 1.5 miles under 16minutes, pushups and sit ups. If you can pass it, don't worry about anything.

If you pass the poly, depending on your port you'll get an offer quick. 15-30 days after poly depending on port

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                Starhawk, take a day to try the 1.5 miles under 16minutes, pushups and sit ups. If you can pass it, don't worry about anything.

If you pass the poly, depending on your port you'll get an offer quick. 15-30 days after poly depending on port
                Thanks for your reply, appreciate it. I've put in for JFK. Hope the call comes quick. I'm not too worried about the PFT 2. I'm just a bit worried about what to expect at the academy, if that call does come.

Comment

• Originally posted by starhawk07 View Post
                  Thanks for your reply, appreciate it. I've put in for JFK. Hope the call comes quick. I'm not too worried about the PFT 2. I'm just a bit worried about what to expect at the academy, if that call does come.
                  What announcement are you?

I'm a reapply for JFK 16-1.
                  CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                  Application- 7/23/2014
                  Written exam - 9/24/2015
                  NOR: 10/31/2014
                  TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                  SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                  Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                  PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                  VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                  Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                  NOPA- 5/4/2015
                  Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                  Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                  Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                  BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                  Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                  Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                  EOD: 10/26/15
                  FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• If you're going to wait for JFK, don't quit your job. I think guys have been waiting for JFK for a while. I was waiting for EWR and transferred to SYS. I'm happy I'm leaving the east coast weather.

Comment

• Hello all,

Any Highgate springs applicants out there for 16-7. If so, have any of you received the exam results. And have you began the process yet. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello! Did anyone apply for CBPO 16-Hawaii?? Already took the test, but I've been awaiting the results for about three weeks now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                          If you're going to wait for JFK, don't quit your job. I think guys have been waiting for JFK for a while. I was waiting for EWR and transferred to SYS. I'm happy I'm leaving the east coast weather.

What does EWR stand for?

Comment

• Behold the power of google

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by starhawk07 View Post
                              I just received my Polygraph date. How long does it usually take after the Polygraph till we get the final job offer?
                              Depending on how fast your background investigator goes. After that you meet with your investigator. I took my poly at the end of November. Met with my BI a couple of days after
                              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by CMEW303 View Post
                                What does EWR stand for?
                                Airport/port acronyms
                                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4231 users online. 184 members and 4047 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X