300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eddroutsas View Post
    Just knocked out my PFT2 this past Friday, waiting to start at San Ysidro May 16! Anyone else going to be there? Looking forward to it, any advice or pointers would be appreciated!
    CONGRATS!! I applied for San Ysidro Announcement 15-5 but I am barely on the BI step. What announcement are you from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Umcdoj1 View Post
      Nothing matters until QA says you 'failed'. Just play the game and wait to hear what they want you to do next
      Thanks for the info I appreciate it

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
        CONGRATS!! I applied for San Ysidro Announcement 15-5 but I am barely on the BI step. What announcement are you from?
        I am 15-3. Had a bit of a delay in the process but I'm finally starting!

Comment

Just knocked out my PFT2 this past Friday, waiting to start at San Ysidro May 16! Anyone else going to be there? Looking forward to it, any advice or pointers would be appreciated!
          Good for you! I have my Pft2 this Friday! My EOD for SYS is also the 16. Any advice for the PT? Did many fail and if so what for?

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP Process View Post
            Good for you! I have my Pft2 this Friday! My EOD for SYS is also the 16. Any advice for the PT? Did many fail and if so what for?
            Cool! Not many failed, only a couple and it was for sit-ups and pushups. Make sure you do proper form and BREATHE. If you've been training and practicing the test itself for awhile you should be good. Good Luck and see you there!

Comment

Cool! Not many failed, only a couple and it was for sit-ups and pushups. Make sure you do proper form and BREATHE. If you've been training and practicing the test itself for awhile you should be good. Good Luck and see you there!
              Sounds good. Thank you for the input. See you in two weeks!

Comment

• Hi, I'm going through the process right now and I have my SI/VBI in a few weeks.

Looking forward to the PFT2, for the proper form push ups is there a modification for females?

I'm pretty in shape, and I don't doubt that I could do the PFT2 today if need be, but I just want to make sure I'm practicing everything the correct way.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by CMEW303 View Post
                  Hi, I'm going through the process right now and I have my SI/VBI in a few weeks.

Looking forward to the PFT2, for the proper form push ups is there a modification for females?

I'm pretty in shape, and I don't doubt that I could do the PFT2 today if need be, but I just want to make sure I'm practicing everything the correct way.

Good luck to everyone.
                  No everyone does pushups the same way. They put a foam block which you have to touch with your chest area and then completely lock out on top to count as one rep. It's not that bad. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP Process View Post
                    Sounds good. Thank you for the input. See you in two weeks!
                    Anytime--hey turn on your PMs if you can!

Comment

• Very excited.

Thanks for your input.

Comment

No everyone does pushups the same way. They put a foam block which you have to touch with your chest area and then completely lock out on top to count as one rep. It's not that bad. Good luck!
                        Very excited!

Thanks for your input.

Comment

• hey guys i need advice, shockingly I failed the VBT in September and received a email that stated "The VBT "ineligible" results will remain in effect for a period of one year. You will not be allowed to have another interview until this one-year time frame has passed."If you are still interested in a position with Customs and Border Protection, you can check for open periods by going to the www.USAjobs.gov website to view a current list of job openings.

My question is when can I start reapplying and do I have to start the entire process all over again? Or do I just take the VBT and go from there ?
                          Last edited by Rad; 05-03-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Anytime--hey turn on your PMs if you can!
                            I turned them on and sent you a message!

Comment

• For those who are frustrated with the hiring process. I thought this was an interesting article in the Washington Post about USAjobs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...es-one-reason/

Comment

• I just received my Polygraph date. How long does it usually take after the Polygraph till we get the final job offer?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11120 users online. 485 members and 10635 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X