300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
    Regardless if you withdraw from the process or not if you failed you can't past that. Just wait most likely they will offer you to take it over.
    I understand that I will have to say that I failed a Poly. I was more curious about if it states that you failed security clearance process or denied a security clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
      I understand that I will have to say that I failed a Poly. I was more curious about if it states that you failed security clearance process or denied a security clearance.
      I wouldn't worry much about it. The cbp positions we all apply for is only a provisional clearance. And failing the poly I don't think means you can't obtain a secret clearance. Many things could be a factor in why you did not pass. Other agencies won't hold that against you. It might just be another thing to explain about. Btw how many times have you tested?

Comment

• Nor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• How long generally does it take to get the entrance exam or nor results. Not feeling to confident with myself on the exam even though I was very prepared. Also, if you did not pass how long of a wait is it to apply to a new announcement to take another entrance exam. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
            I wouldn't worry much about it. The cbp positions we all apply for is only a provisional clearance. And failing the poly I don't think means you can't obtain a secret clearance. Many things could be a factor in why you did not pass. Other agencies won't hold that against you. It might just be another thing to explain about. Btw how many times have you tested?
            Only Once so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
              How long generally does it take to get the entrance exam or nor results. Not feeling to confident with myself on the exam even though I was very prepared. Also, if you did not pass how long of a wait is it to apply to a new announcement to take another entrance exam. Thanks

Mine took exactly 4 weeks. I am not positive on the wait time to retest but the announcement I believe states how long. I am thinking a year?

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP Process View Post
                Mine took exactly 4 weeks. I am not positive on the wait time to retest but the announcement I believe states how long. I am thinking a year?
                Thank you for the response I appreciate it

Comment

• The newer announcments state the test can be re-taken every six months now.

Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                  How long generally does it take to get the entrance exam or nor results. Not feeling to confident with myself on the exam even though I was very prepared. Also, if you did not pass how long of a wait is it to apply to a new announcement to take another entrance exam. Thanks

Comment

• Does anyone happen to know if Military Reserves also recieve the Veteran 10 pts for the entrance exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
                      The newer announcments state the test can be re-taken every six months now.
                      That's great to hear thanks for the info

Comment

Does anyone happen to know if Military Reserves also recieve the Veteran 10 pts for the entrance exam?
                        Veteran= combat deployment or purple heart recipient or has a Va disability rating

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone happen to know if Military Reserves also recieve the Veteran 10 pts for the entrance exam?
                          They're 3 groups for veterans preference:

Disabled veteran: 10 points
                          Non-disabled: 5 points
                          Sole survivor: 0 points

Only veterans discharged or released from active duty in the armed forces under honorable conditions are eligible for veterans' preference. This means you must have been discharged under an honorable or general discharge.
                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Kleophus; 04-29-2016, 04:14 PM.
                          CBPo 15-2, Detroit

4-29-15 Applied
                          6-13-15 Exam
                          6-30-15 TSL
                          7-16-15 Med/PFT1
                          7-22-15 NOR
                          7-23-15 VBT/SI
                          8-28-15 Submitt BI
                          9-9-15 Med review received
                          9-15-15 Med review submitted
                          10-19-15 Polygraph (Rescheduled)

Comment

• Just knocked out my PFT2 this past Friday, waiting to start at San Ysidro May 16! Anyone else going to be there? Looking forward to it, any advice or pointers would be appreciated!

Comment

• double post
                              Last edited by Umcdoj1; 05-02-2016, 01:51 PM. Reason: no quote

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post

Nothing matters until QA says you 'failed'. Just play the game and wait to hear what they want you to do next
                                Last edited by Umcdoj1; 05-02-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8638 users online. 445 members and 8193 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X