300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
    I took my polygraph last year on April 23rd and then received an email from internal affairs on May 4th that they were in the process of adjudicating my background and wanted clarification on a question from the polygraph. I had two weeks to reply and waited until the very end to reply. About a week later I received a call from my background investigator. Not sure that helps you
    Were you told that you passed or did they leave it in the air until QC contacted you?

Comment

• Nothing in spam. I did already leave a voicemail and email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Has this happened to anyone else? Like wth

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
          Has this happened to anyone else? Like wth

I got an email from my BI 2 weeks ago. Something told me to check my spam folder, I had the email there asking for a clearance form and would of withdrew my application if I didn't answer it within 5 days. Luckily I checked that to resend them the same form.
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kleophus View Post
            Does anyone have contact info for IA in Washington DC?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Log onto Cass, go to the bottom and click the newsletter, on the last page should show all the numbers and emails you need.
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
              How long does it take Quality Control to review Polygraph results and make a decision?
              Seems like different port varies

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                I got an email from my BI 2 weeks ago. Something told me to check my spam folder, I had the email there asking for a clearance form and would of withdrew my application if I didn't answer it within 5 days. Luckily I checked that to resend them the same form.
                Right but there's nothing in my spam folder. . .

Comment

Right but there's nothing in my spam folder. . .
                  Do you recall or can you pull up the title of the email and/or dept email sending it to you so I can do a mass search. My spam has nothing in it so I have no idea where this email is.

Comment

Do you recall or can you pull up the title of the email and/or dept email sending it to you so I can do a mass search. My spam has nothing in it so I have no idea where this email is.
                    Just search your Cass ID # they put that on every email

Comment

Just search your Cass ID # they put that on every email
                      No luck but thank you.

Comment

No luck but thank you.
                        My only advice to you now is to email them everything you have to say. And keep a record to show you was emailing back and forth. I made a folder in my email just for customs so I have a record of every email sent and received. Good luck to fixing your situation.

Comment

My only advice to you now is to email them everything you have to say. And keep a record to show you was emailing back and forth. I made a folder in my email just for customs so I have a record of every email sent and received. Good luck to fixing your situation.
                          Funny I have a folder as well in the event I ever needed evidence.

Advise to anyone that may encounter the same issue, as these are events that took place today. . . MHC closed my app as they did not look into the fact that even though I was originally a 14-6 applicant who declined the position due to location I retested and applied under 15-1. I unfortunately had to call/email until someone ultimately emailed me and I had to inform them the information they had was invalid and archaic. Someone finally followed up with a call stating that there was an error on their behalf. I had my account reactived and will have to resubmit my e-86 forms and possibly re-do a step or two but at least they didn't pull the rug from under me.

Comment

• What is this email everyone is talking about? I'm 16-1vwaiting for poly results for a week now but have not received anything. I have not gotten an email either.

Comment

• Took the polygraph. It was an absolute horrible experience. Much worse then I expected. I was told I didn't pass. I was told that it would be up to Quality Control. The polygrapher kept telling me that I needed to admit something and it would be better for the adjuncter (never heard of this term before) to allow me to test again but I didn't have have thing to admit.

It was just a horrible experience. I felt horrible after taking the exam. They make you feel like such a bad and evil person.

Comment

• Originally posted by alext View Post
                                Were you told that you passed or did they leave it in the air until QC contacted you?
                                He told me he thought I looked alright but he wasn't sure and said he's going to send it to QC and to wait and see. I thought for sure that meant I failed but it was all good.
                                CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                                Application- 7/23/2014
                                Written exam - 9/24/2015
                                NOR: 10/31/2014
                                TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                                SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                                Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                                PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                                VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                                Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                                NOPA- 5/4/2015
                                Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                                Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                                Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                                BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                                Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                                Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                                EOD: 10/26/15
                                FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7602 users online. 407 members and 7195 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X