300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16-4

Was contacted a couple days ago about scheduling my polygraph.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
      You been waiting 2 years?
      I applied back in 2012 and still waiting! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
        You been waiting 2 years?
        That's a long time. Have you called internal Affairs?

Comment

• So first off I want to let you guys know that I took my third retest for my poly today. And I was congratulated by the tech and told that I had successfully passed. So I officially want to tell you guys that are in the poly process not to feel bummed out. There's hope!!! That whole 3 retests took probably over a month, there was like 2 weeks in between tests. It was a stressful month but you can get through it. After 2 inconclusives I got a successful pass from the tech. I was told QC has the final word. But I was told by some people that have gone through the process that the tech should already have an idea and know if you passed or not. But what I do know is that if you were told it was inconclusive they're most likely going to retest you. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Comment

• So now a question running thru my head I'm 15-5 for San Ysidro. How long do you guys estimate it will take for me to finish the last steps in the process and receive my academy date? I know I'm getting ahead of myself but just looking for an estimate.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
              So now a question running thru my head I'm 15-5 for San Ysidro. How long do you guys estimate it will take for me to finish the last steps in the process and receive my academy date? I know I'm getting ahead of myself but just looking for an estimate.
              Probably 3-4 weeks
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

So first off I want to let you guys know that I took my third retest for my poly today. And I was congratulated by the tech and told that I had successfully passed. So I officially want to tell you guys that are in the poly process not to feel bummed out. There's hope!!! That whole 3 retests took probably over a month, there was like 2 weeks in between tests. It was a stressful month but you can get through it. After 2 inconclusives I got a successful pass from the tech. I was told QC has the final word. But I was told by some people that have gone through the process that the tech should already have an idea and know if you passed or not. But what I do know is that if you were told it was inconclusive they're most likely going to retest you. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!
                That's really great news to hear. At least for myself I'm just beginning the process and I feel as if the only thing that worries me is the poly. Not that i have something to hide but just reading up on all the horror stories from all these forum boards all these years. Seems as if the poly is the be all end all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
                  That's really great news to hear. At least for myself I'm just beginning the process and I feel as if the only thing that worries me is the poly. Not that i have something to hide but just reading up on all the horror stories from all these forum boards all these years. Seems as if the poly is the be all end all.
                  Nothing to worry about whatsoever. Just answer each and every question with absolute honesty and you'll be fine. It is intimidating, but then again anything that's not in the norm can be. Get a decent night of sleep, grab some food in the morning and knock it out of the park. Don't read anymore about it on here, don't google anything about it. Go in and just be yourself, that's all you can do. They'll know if you're faking it on any level, so just be you.
                  Go Bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamrocks999 View Post
                    Nothing to worry about whatsoever. Just answer each and every question with absolute honesty and you'll be fine. It is intimidating, but then again anything that's not in the norm can be. Get a decent night of sleep, grab some food in the morning and knock it out of the park. Don't read anymore about it on here, don't google anything about it. Go in and just be yourself, that's all you can do. They'll know if you're faking it on any level, so just be you.
                    Go Bills.
                    Thanks for all the advice and encouragement man it's the one thing that's been worrisome to begin this whole process. Appreciate all the info. GO BILLS

Comment

• I was asked to make some corrections to my eqip. Turning it back in today.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

• So I just checked my Credit Report and DHS pulled it. Im guessing that is a positive step? They pulled it towards the end of March.

Comment

• Originally posted by alext View Post
                          So I just checked my Credit Report and DHS pulled it. Im guessing that is a positive step? They pulled it towards the end of March.
                          What step in the process are you on? And from what announcement?

Comment

What step in the process are you on? And from what announcement?
                            I am 16-1 for Miami. They pulled my report at the end of March and I took the poly last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by alext View Post
                              I am 16-1 for Miami. They pulled my report at the end of March and I took the poly last week.
                              It means that they're moving with your background
                              EOD - 08/2014
                              FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                              DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                                It means that they're moving with your background
                                Thanks for the info. Is that a good sign pertaining to the polygraph?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5431 users online. 272 members and 5159 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X