Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15-1 here for Chicago, anyone know how that port is doing in terms of hiring? Been on wait since November.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPPLYORDIE View Post
      Background has been sent to OPR....
      How long did it take from the time you submitted your equip and when it was sent to OPR?

Comment

• I know it's been mentioned that changing jobs during the background process is a bad idea, because of the massive delays, but I'm not sure if I have a choice at the moment, from a financial perspective.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Lethal; 04-20-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Took my polygraph today and I need so advice because in not really sure what to think. The examiner was very nice and tried extremely hard to get me to admit something which I did not. He told me he kept getting inconclusive results because I was moving too much and at the end he told me that it didn't look good and I would probably have to retake the test. I asked him if I failed and he said its up to QC. Do they ever lie and say it looks bad even if you passed to try to get you to admit something or was he being honest. He went from being really nice to extremely a grey from one minute to the next it seemed. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by alext View Post
            Took my polygraph today and I need so advice because in not really sure what to think. The examiner was very nice and tried extremely hard to get me to admit something which I did not. He told me he kept getting inconclusive results because I was moving too much and at the end he told me that it didn't look good and I would probably have to retake the test. I asked him if I failed and he said its up to QC. Do they ever lie and say it looks bad even if you passed to try to get you to admit something or was he being honest. He went from being really nice to extremely a grey from one minute to the next it seemed. Thanks in advance.
            Hey. Lol that's funny because I think that's how 99% of everyone's polygraph went. Man it's a wonder what happens next. Mybe technique to weed people out since they can't hire everyone !

Comment

• Originally posted by BYeomans11 View Post
              When did your eqip get sent to the security office?
              My equip was sent to the security office about 3 months ago. Last Wednesday, I received an email asking me to "reply" to the email with my name, phone # and email to confirm I'm still interested in the job, so they can schedule me for the polygraph. But, it's been a week and I still haven't got anything back.

Comment

• It's funny because his attitude took a whole 360 in a matter of minutes. I'm not sure if he was just trying to get me to admit something or what it was. Do the testers usually tell you when you fail?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                  Hey. Lol that's funny because I think that's how 99% of everyone's polygraph went. Man it's a wonder what happens next. Mybe technique to weed people out since they can't hire everyone !
                  Do the testers usually tell you when you fail and let you leave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                    I know it's been mentioned that changing jobs during the background process is a bad idea, because of the massive delays, but I'm not sure if I have a choice at the moment, from a financial perspective.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
                    If you have to leave for another job then leave.

Document your reasoning(s) behind making the move with MHC and/or your background people.

Might it jam you up, yeah. It also might not.

Regardless, you need to do whatever is best in the here and now for you and your family.

Comment

• Originally posted by alext View Post
                      Do the testers usually tell you when you fail and let you leave?
                      Most occasions I think so. But QC get the last word.

Comment

• HI, GM all how long after you take the entrance exam do we get the NOR?
                        EXAM # 1320
                        LIST # 15**
                        EXAM DATE JUNE 25, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dominicano View Post
                          HI, GM all how long after you take the entrance exam do we get the NOR?
                          You get a TSL first then NOR a couple of weeks after. But things change every day.
                          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                            Most occasions I think so. But QC get the last word.
                            I never made it to the National Security questions but I have heard some people that passed did not either. Does QC ever disagree with the tester?

Comment

• Miami candidates ?

Has any Miami Guys got the call I've been waiting in July it will be 2 years just need drug test and just waiting for internal affairs!

Comment

• Originally posted by airam View Post
                                Has any Miami Guys got the call I've been waiting in July it will be 2 years just need drug test and just waiting for internal affairs!
                                You been waiting 2 years?
                                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8714 users online. 273 members and 8441 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X