Clear All

• Originally posted by Kleophus View Post
    Turn on your pm please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Sorry I think they're on now. If not I'm not sure how to turn them on

Comment

• Originally posted by NoMich91 View Post
      Sorry I think they're on now. If not I'm not sure how to turn them on
      Still won't let me pm you. I had a similar encounter in Detroit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      CBPo 15-2, Detroit

4-29-15 Applied
      6-13-15 Exam
      6-30-15 TSL
      7-16-15 Med/PFT1
      7-22-15 NOR
      7-23-15 VBT/SI
      8-28-15 Submitt BI
      9-9-15 Med review received
      9-15-15 Med review submitted
      10-19-15 Polygraph (Rescheduled)

Comment

• Anyone know for the PFT2 if the order of exercises is random or do they have a specific order? Also how much time beforehand do you get to warmup/stretch? Just getting an idea in my head so I can use for my workouts. Thanks!

Comment

• The short run, push ups, sit ups, 1.5 mile run.

3-5 minutes rest between exercise

Comment

• Many ppl fail the sit up, make sure you don't lift your butt

Comment

• Originally posted by nieto2588 View Post
              i received my tsl for gs-07 with cbp although i qualified for both the gs-07 and gs-09. I thought common practice was to give the higher grade? I may need to reapply for only the gs-09. I also received a tsl with bpa for the gs-09, so no idea why cbp wouldn't just match the grade. Anyone have experience with this? I'm willing to wait and get the gs-09 with cbp, and it is the preference over bpa due to the region i'd be assigned (san ysidro) over laredo, tx. Any insight is appreciated!
              bump ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Nieto2588 View Post
                bump ^^^
                Email MHC and see what they say.
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• How long after the PFT-1 is the Polygraph usually scheduled? I submitted my E-QIP before the fitness test.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                    How long after the PFT-1 is the Polygraph usually scheduled? I submitted my E-QIP before the fitness test.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
                    Polygraph can be scheduled at anytime
                    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Hello, I just got back my FOIA request back and it states that my polygraph was inconclusive and that my admitted drug use over 10 yrs ago were the reasons for my being found unsuitable. I reapplied soon after being found unsuitable and was able to keep all assessments. Currently CASS says my background investigation is in the security office and drug test is pending.

Question: Will I be required to retake a polygraph and can CBP find me unsuitable for the same thing twice?

Comment

• Originally posted by CO1348 View Post
                        Hello, I just got back my FOIA request back and it states that my polygraph was inconclusive and that my admitted drug use over 10 yrs ago were the reasons for my being found unsuitable. I reapplied soon after being found unsuitable and was able to keep all assessments. Currently CASS says my background investigation is in the security office and drug test is pending.

Question: Will I be required to retake a polygraph and can CBP find me unsuitable for the same thing twice?
                        I'd say yes and yes. If you didn't "pass" a polygraph, you will have to do so at some point. And yes, they can find you unsuitable for the same thing. If the same problem exists at the time that they assess your background as did the first time, you'll likely be found unsuitable unfortunately.
                        EOD - 08/2014
                        FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                        DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

Hello, I just got back my FOIA request back and it states that my polygraph was inconclusive and that my admitted drug use over 10 yrs ago were the reasons for my being found unsuitable. I reapplied soon after being found unsuitable and was able to keep all assessments. Currently CASS says my background investigation is in the security office and drug test is pending.

Yes and yes.
                          Federal law has dictated that you'll need to successfully pass the polygraph to continue.

As far as your unsuitability issues go, they might be mitigated by the passage of time and circumstances. ..and they might not. Some damage to a suitability determination is too extreme and therefore nonrepairable.

Comment

Weed or harder drug? Harder drug might be a no go all around

Comment

• Same thing lol.

Comment

• I smoked weed 10 plus years ago. I was a ward of the court growing up. I wrote them a letter after receiving the NOPA to mitigate the concerns they had. I'm surprised i haven't been scheduled to retake the polygraph. I signed a provisional clearance letter as well and I'm a current federal employee at TSA.

Pre-Employment Forms completed All pre-employment forms have been received.

Qualifications completed A review of your work experience and/or education has been completed and you have been found to be qualified at Grade 7

Medical Exam completed Medical requirements have been successfully completed.

Structured Interview completed Congratulations! You have passed the interview process.

Drug Screening pending Your drug test is pending at this time.

Background Investigation pending Your case is in the security office.

Fitness completed Fitness test has been successfully completed.
                                Last edited by CO1348; 04-15-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9497 users online. 299 members and 9198 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X