300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nieto2588 View Post
    Congrats! What port are you being assigned to? Is the 6 months process the norm right now?
    San Ysidro. Not sure how long the process should normally take but I'm guessing because my port is constantly hiring and one of the busiest the timeline might be faster than others.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddroutsas View Post
      Just got the call yesterday! 15-3 for San Ysidro...EOD May 16 and academy June 14. Now just waiting to get that PF2 out of the way. Anyone else headed out there?
      Congrats!!

And no, I just graduated. Good Luck.
      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
      Application- 7/23/2014
      Written exam - 9/24/2015
      NOR: 10/31/2014
      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
      NOPA- 5/4/2015
      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
      EOD: 10/26/15
      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Hello all,
        I'll be taking the entrance exam in a few weeks. I've been studying the guide and additional questions as much as possible and some of it I'm ok with and some of it like the math I'm iffy with. Can anyone give me any info on the difficulty of the exam. I'm gonna try to meet with a math tutor these next few weeks just to make sure. I've been out of school for almost 10 years so math is pretty foreign to me now. Would you say the test is easier? Fair? Or harder then the guide if you've seen the guide. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Billsbacker77 View Post
          Hello all,
          I'll be taking the entrance exam in a few weeks. I've been studying the guide and additional questions as much as possible and some of it I'm ok with and some of it like the math I'm iffy with. Can anyone give me any info on the difficulty of the exam. I'm gonna try to meet with a math tutor these next few weeks just to make sure. I've been out of school for almost 10 years so math is pretty foreign to me now. Would you say the test is easier? Fair? Or harder then the guide if you've seen the guide. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I was out of school 15 years when I took it lol. I was in the same boat, but wound up getting a 96. Also I'm not a vet so that was my score. The test is about the same as the study guide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
            Congrats!!

And no, I just graduated. Good Luck.
            Congratulations on the graduation. How was it
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by kawninja1200 View Post
              I was out of school 15 years when I took it lol. I was in the same boat, but wound up getting a 96. Also I'm not a vet so that was my score. The test is about the same as the study guide.
              I guess that gives me some faith in myself then lol. Thanks for the reply guess I'm just gonna hit the study guide as much as possible and try to fine tune what I need to know lol.

Comment

• I am 16-5 For San Ysidro

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Lethal; 04-12-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• [ATTACH]14864[/ATTACH] 15-2 jfk
                  With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Nice!

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Has anyone ever heard of the Provisional Clearance form and what does it mean? Does it mean I'm getting closer or its just part of the long drawn background process? Any insight would be amazing thanks!
                      Last edited by SUPPLYORDIE; 04-12-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPPLYORDIE View Post
                        Has anyone ever heard of the Provisional Clearance form and what does it mean? Does it mean I'm getting closer or its just part of the long drawn background process? Any insight would be amazing thanks!
                        A provisional clearance allows the agency to hire select people into the position prior to having a full clearance completed. Might it see a person hired sooner, yeah. It also might see a PC person removed from the position and fired after something turns up during the full background investigation. Something that would pretty much suck if a person left a decent job and moved halfway across the US for a career in CBP.

If one is pretty much 100% sure that there's nothing in his previous history and background that might be a roadblock to hiring a PC can get get a person started sooner. Anybody who sees potential issues in his past or background that might jam up the process would be better off awaiting while a full clearance is completed and put to bed.

Comment

• Guys don't post you applicant ID here. You never know

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                            [ATTACH]14864[/ATTACH] 15-2 jfk
                            congrats!

Kinda suck that im 15-2 JFK also but still no one call me up for drug test yet. (still stuck with medical issues)

Comment

• Originally posted by normaljoe View Post
                              congrats!

Kinda suck that im 15-2 JFK also but still no one call me up for drug test yet. (still stuck with medical issues)
                              Did you meet with your bi

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                [ATTACH]14864[/ATTACH] 15-2 jfk
                                Good for you!
                                Still no love over here from MHC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4832 users online. 193 members and 4639 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X