Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey is New York and Miami still taking people that were in the last announcement ? Any news ?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
      Hey is New York and Miami still taking people that were in the last announcement ? Any news ?
      I think someone mentioned in this thread a while back that they were on hold for the time being.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
        I think someone mentioned in this thread a while back that they were on hold for the time being.

I kinda heard Miami but what about ny? Anyone have reliable sources ?

Comment

• If it wasn't JFK then it might have been Newark.

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
            Hey is New York and Miami still taking people that were in the last announcement ? Any news ?
            From what I herd Miami and Newark was on a freeze. I don't know about New York
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
              From what I herd Miami and Newark was on a freeze. I don't know about New York

Net York was my second option to Miami. So I would be ok if Miami is on a freeze. Just gotta get through this poly now.

Comment

• Just got the call yesterday! 15-3 for San Ysidro...EOD May 16 and academy June 14. Now just waiting to get that PF2 out of the way. Anyone else headed out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by eddroutsas View Post
                  Just got the call yesterday! 15-3 for San Ysidro...EOD May 16 and academy June 14. Now just waiting to get that PF2 out of the way. Anyone else headed out there?
                  Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by eddroutsas View Post
                    Just got the call yesterday! 15-3 for San Ysidro...EOD May 16 and academy June 14. Now just waiting to get that PF2 out of the way. Anyone else headed out there?
                    Congrats. Can you add your timeline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kleophus View Post
                      Do you meet with the an investigator before it would go to that? Mines been there since December as well but I haven't met with an investigator.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                      Still haven't met with my BI either. Sit tight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                        Congrats. Can you add your timeline?
                        Thanks! This has been quite the process but it's all settled. Here it goes:

Timeline:
                        7/21/15 Test
                        8/14 -Notice of results (passed)
                        8/24 -Tentative selection letter
                        9/11- Fitness and Medical test
                        9/13 -Submitted background to e-qip
                        9/28 -S.I. and VBT (result of eligible that same day)
                        10/21 -Email asking for further medical documentation, delaying results
                        11/4- PFT1 results
                        11/18 -passed medical requirements
                        11/18- B.I. packet submitted
                        1/7 - Polygraph exam (passed)
                        1/9- Drug test
                        1/14- Referred to Scheduling Unit
                        (shortly after I met with my one of my background investigators)

1/19- final selection letter
                        2/5- PF2 scheduled (did not take)
                        2/22- original EOD date, deferred due to family emergency
                        4/7- Final selection call (again)
                        4/29- PFT2 scheduled
                        5/16- EOD

Whew!

Comment

• Congrats! What port are you being assigned to? Is the 6 months process the norm right now?

Comment

• Hello, does anyone know how long the BI process is? I reapplied to a CBPO announcement and was allowed to keep the assessments from the previous exam and CASS says drug test pending, and case is in security office. I also need to know If i'll be required to retake a polygraph. I was found unsuitable previously but I passed the polygraph exam since I was able to reapply 2 weeks later. Thanks

Comment

• Bi

Originally posted by CO1348 View Post
                              Hello, does anyone know how long the BI process is? I reapplied to a CBPO announcement and was allowed to keep the assessments from the previous exam and CASS says drug test pending, and case is in security office. I also need to know If i'll be required to retake a polygraph. I was found unsuitable previously but I passed the polygraph exam since I was able to reapply 2 weeks later. Thanks
                              The background is unique to each candidate. If you've moved a lot, it'll likely be longer because there's more people to contact at different locations. However, from most of the timelines posted on here, it appears that the average time is 2-3 months. No idea on the polygraph acceptance. If you read just a few pages back, others, too, have been found unsuitable and reapplied successfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nieto2588 View Post
                                The background is unique to each candidate. If you've moved a lot, it'll likely be longer because there's more people to contact at different locations. However, from most of the timelines posted on here, it appears that the average time is 2-3 months. No idea on the polygraph acceptance. If you read just a few pages back, others, too, have been found unsuitable and reapplied successfully.
                                You guys know of anyone going through the process after getting an inconclusive poly test?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6564 users online. 379 members and 6185 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X