Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I applied back in 2012 and am still patiently waiting? Got on with another LEO agency since then so at least at got my time to stop. Hope all is well and just be patient. Don't stop living your life waiting on this opportunity! It will come when you least expect it! Stay safe everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPPLYORDIE View Post
      I applied back in 2012 and am still patiently waiting? Got on with another LEO agency since then so at least at got my time to stop. Hope all is well and just be patient. Don't stop living your life waiting on this opportunity! It will come when you least expect it! Stay safe everyone
      2012 is a long time. How can you be still waiting 4 years when people got an EOD in a year.
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
        2012 is a long time. How can you be still waiting 4 years when people got an EOD in a year.
        I was found unsuitable back in 14 then about 2 weeks ago BI sent me an email to update my SF86 and resubmit fingerprint cards!

Comment

I was found unsuitable back in 14 then about 2 weeks ago BI sent me an email to update my SF86 and resubmit fingerprint cards!
          I don't know if being a vet has anything to do with it but I am still in the fight.......again.......lol

Comment

Any idea on why you were found unsuitable. Or why they tell you to reapply?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
              Any idea on why you were found unsuitable. Or why they tell you to reapply?
              I'm pretty sure it was the poly and that's just it I didn't reapply. My CASS was active even after the dq email and my ID number is the same. So what I assume happened is they took back my unsuitability upon further review of everything they had in me! Not even a traffic ticket to my name in the last 10 plus years plus OPM just cleared my background for my current agency!

Comment

• Feeling so accomplished right now! I initially failed my fitness test when I first took it back in November but after months of training and getting in better shape I was able to pass today on my second attempt. 😁

I know I still have to continue to get in the best shape possible because there will be more fitness tests down the road but this is a great starting point. Now I can finally move on to the next part of the process.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was the poly and that's just it I didn't reapply. My CASS was active even after the dq email and my ID number is the same. So what I assume happened is they took back my unsuitability upon further review of everything they had in me! Not even a traffic ticket to my name in the last 10 plus years plus OPM just cleared my background for my current agency!
                  So you was told you failed the poly ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                    Feeling so accomplished right now! I initially failed my fitness test when I first took it back in November but after months of training and getting in better shape I was able to pass today on my second attempt. 😁

I know I still have to continue to get in the best shape possible because there will be more fitness tests down the road but this is a great starting point. Now I can finally move on to the next part of the process.

Congrats!

Comment

Feeling so accomplished right now! I initially failed my fitness test when I first took it back in November but after months of training and getting in better shape I was able to pass today on my second attempt. 😁

That's awesome. Congrats. Keep it up even after your hired stay in shape! It might save your life one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                        Congrats!
                        Thanks bud!

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats. Keep it up even after your hired stay in shape! It might save your life one day.
                          Thanks and Absolutely!

Comment

So you was told you failed the poly ?
                            No not really! I can't recall the wording on the email but it had to do with the background it could've been the poly but I'm not sure really it was 2 years ago and I deleted the email.

Comment

Feeling so accomplished right now! I initially failed my fitness test when I first took it back in November but after months of training and getting in better shape I was able to pass today on my second attempt. [emoji16]

Good job
                              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                Good job
                                Thanks man!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12682 users online. 499 members and 12183 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X