300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post
    what? I just saw CBPO K9 wearing suspenders this morning at my VBT. Are you sure?
    What kind of service weapon did he have?

Comment

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post
      what? I just saw CBPO K9 wearing suspenders this morning at my VBT. Are you sure?

He might have gotten a medical letter stating he can wear them or his port might not enforce the policy.

But there was a policy memo less then 6 months ago that said no to suspenders.

I agree it is not a good policy but it is the policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by juststartedthis View Post
        I feel the same way. My score isn't as high but, VT was also listed as "Critical Needs," I thought I would have received a T.O. by now. It's discouraging when you see guys that tested after you with lower scores speeding through the process.

-Done venting now...
        Well you can only look at your application uniquely. Not everyone and every port is the same. When i first applied i tested in May'06 and didnt get a t.o. till Christmas eve of '06. That was with a score of 90. Same score used for the application in July of '08 and had a t.o. by the first week of august. It may seem like youre falling behind but its only been 2 months. Maybe VT is stockpiling apps and then will send out a bunch of t.o.'s all at once. No one can predict the way the process will go.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTRT View Post
          He might have gotten a medical letter stating he can wear them or his port might not enforce the policy.

But there was a policy memo less then 6 months ago that said no to suspenders.

I agree it is not a good policy but it is the policy.
          I agree. Dogs in suspenders is never a good policy. What kind of message does that send to the public?

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
            I agree. Dogs in suspenders is never a good policy. What kind of message does that send to the public?
            *smacks forehead*

Alright alright, all is fair, I may have botched that.
            "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• BI is going very well so far... in the sense that she is being very thorough. Good luck to the rest of you all!
              CBPO- Hawaii
              Written: 07/31/08
              TO: 09/23/08
              Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/09/08
              Medical: Completed (11/12/08)
              Drug Test: Completed (11/13/08)
              Fitness: Completed (10/15/08)
              VBT: Completed (11/20/08)
              BI: Completed (2/19/09)
              Qualifications: GS7 (3/13/09)
              Referred to TSU: 3/13/09

IEA
              TO: 11/4/08

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBonk112 View Post
                BI is going very well so far... in the sense that she is being very thorough. Good luck to the rest of you all!
                good luck.. i'm still waiting for a call from a BI .. hopefully soon.

Comment

• How accurate is the study guide compared to the actual test? I just applied and will take the exam in December.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don951 View Post
                    How accurate is the study guide compared to the actual test? I just applied and will take the exam in December.
                    i went out and purchased the TEA testing book and used that... it was right on.

Comment

• wow.. just called the hot line out of the blue and it states my Security as COMPLETED.. my medical is still pending, VBT pending, Qualifications pending.. i just took the drug test at 7am today.. what do you guys think??
                      Last edited by nordy racer; 11-14-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Bi

Do any of you guys have relatives in another country? That seems to be my only problem in my BI. This is starting to worry me, but man I can't help it if I have some relatives oversea. I don't have any contacts with them except when I went on vacations there. Is anyone else having problem like this with their BI?

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                          wow.. just called the hot line out of the blue and it states my Security as COMPLETED.. my medical is still pending, VBT pending, Qualifications pending.. i just took the drug test at 7am today.. what do you guys think??

Mine says completed too but I just had my personal interview with the investigator today and he is still going around interviewing my references.

Comment

• Originally posted by s0lid snake View Post
                            Mine says completed too but I just had my personal interview with the investigator today and he is still going around interviewing my references.
                            i wonder if they will have an investigator visit my references in Maryland?? or will they interview them over the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by s0lid snake View Post
                              Do any of you guys have relatives in another country? That seems to be my only problem in my BI. This is starting to worry me, but man I can't help it if I have some relatives oversea. I don't have any contacts with them except when I went on vacations there. Is anyone else having problem like this with their BI?
                              I feel you on that one man, I have a brother who lives in Italy with his Family. My BI just called me and we meet next week. They already pointed out to bring info on them with me for documentation. Got me on my toes already...Hahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                                I feel you on that one man, I have a brother who lives in Italy with his Family. My BI just called me and we meet next week. They already pointed out to bring info on them with me for documentation. Got me on my toes already...Hahaa
                                Oh man prepare to have information about his job and address and phone number and then they will probably ask you how often do you have contact with him and if you have any other relatives there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4826 users online. 224 members and 4602 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X