300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NavyMa2 View Post
    Someone on here was talking about officer schedules who work on the border......That is not cool that why he have an inbox...Again I'm not telling anyone what to do but please be careful on what kind of operational information you put out there...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Ok, I didn't think the schedule would cause problems but I removed the contents of my post to be safe.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
      Ok, I didn't think the schedule would cause problems but I removed the contents of my post to be safe.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
      No problem....bro I'm not here to be a "THAT GUY" Lol but these days you never knows who's watching or what they might ask on a Poly pertaining to this board or social media..It's all good bro good luck and hope to see everyone at FLETC

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
        I've been waiting for JFK.
        Are you in the scheduling unit? If so, how long have you been there?
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
          Are you in the scheduling unit? If so, how long have you been there?
          I got everything checked off but the drug test. That's all I'm waiting for. It's been a month now. But I don't mind waiting.
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyMa2 View Post
            Someone on here was talking about officer schedules who work on the border......That is not cool that why he have an inbox...Again I'm not telling anyone what to do but please be careful on what kind of operational information you put out there...

You can rest assured that the bad guys who want to know the scheduling of San Ysidro or any other port already know of it.

It's not a huge secret anywhere to begin with and, along the southern border especially, the bad guys employ spotters on either side of the border who watch the place 24/7/365, keeping track of shift changes, employee locations and monitoring anything and everything they can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              You can rest assured that the bad guys who want to know the scheduling of San Ysidro or any other port already know of it.

It's not a huge secret anywhere to begin with and, along the southern border especially, the bad guys employ spotters on either side of the border who watch the place 24/7/365, keeping track of shift changes, employee locations and monitoring anything and everything they can see.
              I totally understand what your are saying but my point is these social media platforms are very dangerous when it comes Homeland Security....Sometimes you don't mean what you say and it screws you up during the hiring process I.E I was asked during my polygraph with Secret Service S.A have I ever been on a social media platform discussing Homeland Security. ...that's it then the next question was have you been on a social media platform discussing Secret Service organizational or operational functions in any capcity....Stuff like that...This forum is awesome and it truly helps a lot but once we start getting in the weeds of certain things it's definitely not cool..again I'm not trying to be "THAT GUY" be we must all do our part in practicing Operational Security

Comment

• Bro, you just disclosed what was asked during your polygraph with the usss . Your are correct, keep it basic and do not provide any relevant information. I agree with you .

Comment

• Originally posted by Missouri 26 View Post
                  Bro, you just disclosed what was asked during your polygraph with the usss . Your are correct, keep it basic and do not provide any relevant information. I agree with you .
                  Thank you bro...but I'm not seeking employment with them anymore and trust me those were the B.S questions

Comment

• Can someone tell me what the office of professional responsibility is. Do you have a contact number for this office. I am wondering if this is where your case go after it has been cleared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
                      I'm a 15-1 EWR and never received the call. Did you get it?
                      no news since my second poly... I expect soon though, cause its been approx. a month of wait between poly news

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                        I got everything checked off but the drug test. That's all I'm waiting for. It's been a month now. But I don't mind waiting.
                        Ahh ok. I've been referred to scheduling since last week, I was just curious. Good luck!
                        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                        Application- 7/23/2014
                        Written exam - 9/24/2015
                        NOR: 10/31/2014
                        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                        NOPA- 5/4/2015
                        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                        EOD: 10/26/15
                        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Missouri 26 View Post
                          Can someone tell me what the office of professional responsibility is. Do you have a contact number for this office. I am wondering if this is where your case go after it has been cleared.
                          Not sure if it means your case is cleared, I'm waiting on drug test, BI, polygraph and pft2. My first guess is that they're calling about setting up a meeting with an investigator but who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                            Ok thanks for the info.... Sorry for that.. Are you going through the process again now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            unfortunately you cant re apply until three years down the road. CBP and BPA hold your polygraph scores for 3 years. So if you fail a poly you have to wait 3 years to re apply

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                              I know if I reapply to another location they give me the option of transferring my score or retaking it... If I retake it somehow do worse, would that score be the one I got or would I be able to take my other score?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              pretty sure any time you apply for a another announcement IE taking it for a different part. the most recent one takes preference

Comment

• Originally posted by NoMich91 View Post
                                Anyone hear from the office of professional responsibility? Got a voicemail from them today and not getting an answer now. Any idea what they're calling about?
                                The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) upholds the agency’s standards for integrity and professionalism. As a key part of that responsibility, OPR investigates allegations of misconduct involving employees of ICE and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

OPR investigates misconduct allegations based upon the following criteria:

Allegations that, if true, would constitute violations of state or federal criminal law; or
                                Allegations of misconduct that, if true, would jeopardize or undermine the agency’s ability to perform its mission.
                                In cases of potential misconduct, OPR prepares reports of its investigations for possible judicial or management action. OPR also provides independent reviews of ICE programs and offices, adjudicates ICE background investigations and issues security clearances for all prospective and current ICE employees and contract staff.

Finally, OPR oversees ICE detention functions, ensuring that facilities adhere to the agency’s detention standards. In the event of a detainee’s death, OPR investigates the circumstances of that death.

Mission

OPR is responsible for upholding DHS standards for integrity and professionalism by impartially investigating allegations of employee misconduct.

In addition, OPR inspects and reviews ICE offices, operations and processes in an effort to provide executive management with an independent review of the agency's organizational health. OPR oversees the agency’s detention functions to ensure compliance with ICE detention standards.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8077 users online. 227 members and 7850 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X