300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nieto2588 View Post
    Beginning of March. I'll have to login and check it out.
    Yeah, it should have been on the list. Usually if the Port covers a Mexican Border than it should always be available, San Ysidro being the biggest out of all of them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by modesty View Post
      Miami applicants,

MHC said they do not anticipate any openings for at least 12 months. If I got it right they are only calling those who completed the process already.
      Wow, so that's Miami & Newark. I wonder what happened.

Comment

• I've been waiting for JFK.
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• So if we are a 15-2 applicant in background process, does it mean we are SOL too? I haven't heard a thing for months..tried reaching out and nothing. All I know is my case has been with IA for months..any input?

Comment

• People for EWR and Miami that didn't get the call, it means you guys have a chance. Means you guys complete the process before us and still have a chance.

If you're Miami and EWR and you're not in the SU, you're behind all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironlion09 View Post
              So if we are a 15-2 applicant in background process, does it mean we are SOL too? I haven't heard a thing for months..tried reaching out and nothing. All I know is my case has been with IA for months..any input?
              did you meet with the background investigator already?
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• I know it's dumb but all the negative I hear about the polygraph I just want to make sure I cover everything. Don't want to lose out on the opportunity over something stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                  People for EWR and Miami that didn't get the call, it means you guys have a chance. Means you guys complete the process before us and still have a chance.

If you're Miami and EWR and you're not in the SU, you're behind all of us.
                  Is this confirmed. I'm 16-1 Miami. Poly in a week. Should I call mhc to get info on that?

Comment

• I'm on my way to take the Pft 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                      I'm on my way to take the Pft 1.
                      Good luck man! I have mine next Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by modesty View Post
                        Miami applicants,

MHC said they do not anticipate any openings for at least 12 months. If I got it right they are only calling those who completed the process already.
                        Hey how did you get this info. How ligit is the info and does it mean that there just won't be a Miami announcement for another year or they just won't be accepting anyone new at all for a year ?

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                          did you meet with the background investigator already?
                          Yes, about 8 months ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironlion09 View Post
                            Yes, about 8 months ago...
                            oh so we are like in the same boat. Im just waiting for JFK

Comment

• Can anyone help me.. When calling MHC, do you call their main number? And just ask for the port I'm looking for when or if they will be hiring? Is it that simple or is there more to it? I haven't called yet and I don't want to be given the run around

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamrocks999 View Post
                                Can anyone help me.. When calling MHC, do you call their main number? And just ask for the port I'm looking for when or if they will be hiring? Is it that simple or is there more to it? I haven't called yet and I don't want to be given the run around
                                I just got off the phone with them. Call 952 857-2943 They was very helpful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8809 users online. 420 members and 8389 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X