300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
    You didnt get a call? MHC called applicants, they're saying no more hiring at EWR for at least 12 months.
    Nope didn't receive any call. But I'm not surprised.
    That really sucks. . . A lot

Comment

• Is EWR full?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Im not sure whats going on, somebody please call MHC

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
          I've understood that San Ysidro is in really high demand for officers so their hiring process is much quicker. I initially applied in September 2015, Took the written test Oct. 2015, got my results and TSL Nov. 2015, Received the E-Qip packet in Dec. 2015, Did my medical and pft1 in Dec. 2015 , Did my poly, Structured Interview and met with my BI in Jan. 2016, Did my drug test in March 2016, and now I'm waiting for Friday
          Thanks for the info. What geographic preference did you set yours to, to get assigned San Ysidro? I think the only options when I applied was South Text, West Texas or Arizona. I'd gladly take San Ysidro if they're trying to fill spots in that area. Anyone know a number to get through to CBP. The number listed in previous comments just goes to a voicemail each time I try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nieto2588 View Post
            Thanks for the info. What geographic preference did you set yours to, to get assigned San Ysidro? I think the only options when I applied was South Text, West Texas or Arizona. I'd gladly take San Ysidro if they're trying to fill spots in that area. Anyone know a number to get through to CBP. The number listed in previous comments just goes to a voicemail each time I try.
            When did you apply? I believe San Ysidro is available for every opening.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• 15-2 EWR... took 2nd poly about a month ago, no word since, hopefully a 3rd chance since I still get stuck on one ridiculous question that even the examiner is surprised by.

With the news of no new hires for EWR for a year (if true), is it possible to pick another location even if I did not apply to it (same Geo area)? Or do I have to reapply? this is assuming that I pass everything..

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                The plan was to take off May as far as new training classes go so that the training staff could catch up on those things that needed to be done .Multiple classes were to start up again the first week in June.
                Thanks, good to know. Nobody official I've spoken to has told me that. Would you say that is still the plan? Or just common knowledge that happens every year.

Comment

• Good evening everyone. I have a quick question. I applied for Miami, Florida and got the email today to schedule my polygraph. I have read that they ask you the questions before the actual test. If I admit something ahead of time will it disqualify me? I am 27 now. I was in the Army and had a Secret Security clearance. When I was 15 I took a chocolate bar from my job. I literally returned it the next day because to was eating me up inside. I don't want that to hurt me. Can I tell them before the test? Thanks for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by alext View Post
                    Good evening everyone. I have a quick question. I applied for Miami, Florida and got the email today to schedule my polygraph. I have read that they ask you the questions before the actual test. If I admit something ahead of time will it disqualify me? I am 27 now. I was in the Army and had a Secret Security clearance. When I was 15 I took a chocolate bar from my job. I literally returned it the next day because to was eating me up inside. I don't want that to hurt me. Can I tell them before the test? Thanks for everything.
                    Lol are you for real?

Comment

• A chocolate bar wouldn't get you disqualified unless you lie about it.
                      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                        When did you apply? I believe San Ysidro is available for every opening.

Beginning of March. I'll have to login and check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddroutsas View Post
                          Thanks, good to know. Nobody official I've spoken to has told me that. Would you say that is still the plan? Or just common knowledge that happens every year.
                          There is a training class schedule that floats around, mostly internally with CBP, that lists TENTATIVE class dates for the fiscal year.

The instructors are like everyone else. They need a break from the teaching classroom to catch up on their own training or other responsibilities they have. If they're busy enough with academy hires that they can't find the time to get done all of what they need to do, they make the time in the academy scheduling.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                            15-2 EWR... took 2nd poly about a month ago, no word since, hopefully a 3rd chance since I still get stuck on one ridiculous question that even the examiner is surprised by.

With the news of no new hires for EWR for a year (if true), is it possible to pick another location even if I did not apply to it (same Geo area)? Or do I have to reapply? this is assuming that I pass everything..
                            I'm a 15-1 EWR and never received the call. Did you get it?

Comment

• Miami applicants,

MHC said they do not anticipate any openings for at least 12 months. If I got it right they are only calling those who completed the process already.

Comment

• Originally posted by STG2_W View Post
                                Lol are you for real?
                                Lol, that post definitely came off as satirical, haha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4675 users online. 262 members and 4413 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X