300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
    Does anyone know what the structured interview consist of?

I know the answer is in this thread somewhere, just don't feel like looking for it lol

Thanks in advance!
    We're not really supposed to discuss the details. All I can suggest is, use your best judgment. Don't over think it and have a little fun with it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
      Getting more used to the step test as time goes by. Just 13 days left!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
      Just practice switching your feet at the 2 min interval. it will really help. I wasn't prepared for it but switching starting foot helped me get through it...I think you'll be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
        Just practice switching your feet at the 2 min interval. it will really help. I wasn't prepared for it but switching starting foot helped me get through it...I think you'll be fine
        Thanks for the advice man, another poster recommended that as well so I'll give that a shot the next time I assess myself at home. I am also for San Ysidro, 16-5.

Comment

• Timeline?

Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
          I'm 16-1 for San Ysidro. I have my pft2 on Friday April 1st. My EOD is April 4th! I should start at the Academy April 25th.... I just hope I pass the pft2 lol...It would suck big time if I don't.
          How long has the process taken from start to finish? Just completed my written this week and trying to get an idea. My geo region is south Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
            Thanks for the advice man, another poster recommended that as well so I'll give that a shot the next time I assess myself at home. I am also for San Ysidro, 16-5.

No problem man, by btw, I'm a girl lol... Yeah that really helps a lot..

Comment

I'm 16-1 for San Ysidro. I have my pft2 on Friday April 1st. My EOD is April 4th! I should start at the Academy April 25th.... I just hope I pass the pft2 lol...It would suck big time if I don't.
              Congrats. See ya here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Nieto2588 View Post
                How long has the process taken from start to finish? Just completed my written this week and trying to get an idea. My geo region is south Texas.
                I've understood that San Ysidro is in really high demand for officers so their hiring process is much quicker. I initially applied in September 2015, Took the written test Oct. 2015, got my results and TSL Nov. 2015, Received the E-Qip packet in Dec. 2015, Did my medical and pft1 in Dec. 2015 , Did my poly, Structured Interview and met with my BI in Jan. 2016, Did my drug test in March 2016, and now I'm waiting for Friday

Comment

No problem man, by btw, I'm a girl lol... Yeah that really helps a lot..
                  Lol, oops sorry. Good luck in the process either way. I agree, during my time here I've noticed that San Ysidro is lightning quick compared to other ports.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                    Congrats. See ya here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                    You're already at the academy, right? How's it going for you?

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm 15-3 for San Ysidro, my EOD was Feb 22 and academy date was March 23rd but I was deferred for personal reasons. Does anyone have an idea of the next few academy dates? I know one is starting April 25 but I am taken off hold starting April 11 and I'm aware you have to be on duty at your station 30 days prior. Just wanting to get a picture in my head when I'll be heading out there. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                        To all Newark applicants; yes, everybody got that call.
                        Wait I'm EWR and I attempted to find what your commenting on but can't. You had contact for EWR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
                          Wait I'm EWR and I attempted to find what your commenting on but can't. You had contact for EWR?
                          You didnt get a call? MHC called applicants, they're saying no more hiring at EWR for at least 12 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                            You didnt get a call? MHC called applicants, they're saying no more hiring at EWR for at least 12 months.
                            Wow that's crazy.. I feel bad for EWR recruits still waiting for that call.
                            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

I've understood that San Ysidro is in really high demand for officers so their hiring process is much quicker. I initially applied in September 2015, Took the written test Oct. 2015, got my results and TSL Nov. 2015, Received the E-Qip packet in Dec. 2015, Did my medical and pft1 in Dec. 2015 , Did my poly, Structured Interview and met with my BI in Jan. 2016, Did my drug test in March 2016, and now I'm waiting for Friday
                              Congratulations
                              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddroutsas View Post
                                Hi everyone. I'm 15-3 for San Ysidro, my EOD was Feb 22 and academy date was March 23rd but I was deferred for personal reasons. Does anyone have an idea of the next few academy dates? I know one is starting April 25 but I am taken off hold starting April 11 and I'm aware you have to be on duty at your station 30 days prior. Just wanting to get a picture in my head when I'll be heading out there. Thanks.
                                The plan was to take off May as far as new training classes go so that the training staff could catch up on those things that needed to be done .Multiple classes were to start up again the first week in June.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4738 users online. 292 members and 4446 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X