300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trrl123 View Post
    Had my poly yesterday. I think I was lucky that I had a very nice and friendly examiner. The examiner called me couple hours after the test and told me that my poly looked good and the qc accepted it, so I do not have to go back and take additional tests. I guess I am one step closer to the finish line. I am 15-4

For those who are taking poly soon, I think you guys just don't worry about it. Poly is not as scary as you think!
    That's awesome. Congrats. Where did you apply for. Where was the poly done ?

Comment

• 16-5, have my PFT-1 scheduled for April 8th. Hopefully I can complete the step test this time 😥

I'll be doing 2 assessments per day until I get it right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I know if I reapply to another location they give me the option of transferring my score or retaking it... If I retake it somehow do worse, would that score be the one I got or would I be able to take my other score?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
          I know if I reapply to another location they give me the option of transferring my score or retaking it... If I retake it somehow do worse, would that score be the one I got or would I be able to take my other score?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Latest score counts...for better or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
            16-1 Miami announcement. Scheduled for poly in a week I'm so stoked and scared at the same damn time. Anyone else in this boat. Haha.
            Thats awesome good luck don't stress it. The first time I took a poly (not for CBP) i was nervous, but after I took it, I realized that its more of the hype than anything else that gets people scared. You will do fine, I hope I get the email soon we were about in the same time frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajs0922 View Post
              Thats awesome good luck don't stress it. The first time I took a poly (not for CBP) i was nervous, but after I took it, I realized that its more of the hype than anything else that gets people scared. You will do fine, I hope I get the email soon we were about in the same time frame.
              Yeah thanx. Good advice. Just that this job is a big opp

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats. Where did you apply for. Where was the poly done ?
                I took my poly in Irving TX and applied for Calais ME

Comment

• Just got my NOR, 110 for both 5/7. Looking forward to getting some news.

Comment

• To all Newark applicants; yes, everybody got that call.

Comment

Yeah thanx. Good advice. Just that this job is a big opp
                      Hey just got my email and the call for my poly. I have the poly on April 8th. like you I cant wait to get it done ASAP and move on to the next step.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajs0922 View Post
                        Hey just got my email and the call for my poly. I have the poly on April 8th. like you I cant wait to get it done ASAP and move on to the next step.
                        Lol. It's crazy how our feelings Change for each step in the process. I'm doing the poly on the 6th. Look like they are tryn to get Miami filled
                        Last edited by stanford.west; 03-25-2016, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the structured interview consist of?

I know the answer is in this thread somewhere, just don't feel like looking for it lol

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                            Does anyone know what the structured interview consist of?

I know the answer is in this thread somewhere, just don't feel like looking for it lol

Thanks in advance!
                            Look it up on CBP website. Applicant process links. Come bro if you want wanna be law enforcement your gonna need to learn how to do a lil investigating!

Comment

• Getting more used to the step test as time goes by. Just 13 days left!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm 16-1 for San Ysidro. I have my pft2 on Friday April 1st. My EOD is April 4th! I should start at the Academy April 25th.... I just hope I pass the pft2 lol...It would suck big time if I don't.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8204 users online. 389 members and 7815 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X