Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone at FLETC, who is going to San Ysidro, but dont really want to go, PM me and we can swap. Currently going to Dulles, VA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
      I know it prob depends on how well I did but how long does it typically take to get a TSL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Approximately 3-4 weeks. Then after a month or so after that you will receive a NOR..
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Any new hires (originally applied 15-2) clear everything already?
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
          Any new hires (originally applied 15-2) clear everything already?
          I'm still awaiting my pft2 and my drug test. Everything else is submitted already

Comment

• I'm trying to get home to Buffalo, if you hear anything down there.

Comment

• 16-1 Miami announcement. Scheduled for poly in a week I'm so stoked and scared at the same damn time. Anyone else in this boat. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                16-1 Miami announcement. Scheduled for poly in a week I'm so stoked and scared at the same damn time. Anyone else in this boat. Haha.
                Good luck man. Try and get a good night's sleep and to not think about the Polygraph for the next few days (easier said than done, haha).

I'm 16-5 for San Diego and will have my PFT-1 in around two weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                  16-1 Miami announcement. Scheduled for poly in a week I'm so stoked and scared at the same damn time. Anyone else in this boat. Haha.
                  Nothing to be scared about. Just be your self

Comment

• hey, just got an email with my test score.... I got an 84... Is passing enough for this job or do you need to score relatively high?...

Comment

• Had my poly yesterday. I think I was lucky that I had a very nice and friendly examiner. The examiner called me couple hours after the test and told me that my poly looked good and the qc accepted it, so I do not have to go back and take additional tests. I guess I am one step closer to the finish line. I am 15-4

For those who are taking poly soon, I think you guys just don't worry about it. Poly is not as scary as you think!

Comment

hey, just got an email with my test score.... I got an 84... Is passing enough for this job or do you need to score relatively high?...

Idk when I took mine back last year I scored a 79 on went through the whole process. unfortunately failed the polygraph tho

Comment

• Originally posted by mlb30 View Post
                          Idk when I took mine back last year I scored a 79 on went through the whole process. unfortunately failed the polygraph tho
                          Ok thanks for the info.... Sorry for that.. Are you going through the process again now?

Comment

hey, just got an email with my test score.... I got an 84... Is passing enough for this job or do you need to score relatively high?...

70 is the minimum score, so you'll be fine. My first go around was for JFK last year and I had an 86 and was able to continue. If JFK is fine with mid 80s then whatever port you apply to you'll be fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just received "Acknowledgment of Advisement Letter" states that they found me suitable for employment. I messed some stuff up but got it all cleared up. Have to email it or send it back before 10 days.

Wondering if anyone can give me some info, whats after this? already did poly/background/ 1st PT test/ Drug test/ I haven't ran in a bit but work out 4x a week, should I start now?

Do CBP Officers have to pay for Health Insurance and Retirement?

Comment

• Yes go to opms website under insurance, gives you the price breakdowns for each plan. Family plans range from 200ish-500ish monthly. I forgot what single plans are.

Also you contribute a percentage of your pay to fers.

Originally posted by ikono View Post
                                I just received "Acknowledgment of Advisement Letter" states that they found me suitable for employment. I messed some stuff up but got it all cleared up. Have to email it or send it back before 10 days.

Wondering if anyone can give me some info, whats after this? already did poly/background/ 1st PT test/ Drug test/ I haven't ran in a bit but work out 4x a week, should I start now?

Do CBP Officers have to pay for Health Insurance and Retirement?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9582 users online. 439 members and 9143 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X