Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by modesty View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14676[/ATTACH]

    have faith! It is actually possible
    What job announcement did you apply for and location?


    Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ajs0922 View Post
      16-1 in the hiring process for MIA anyone here doing the process for MIA ?
      Yes. 16-1 here I'm just waiting on the poly to be scheduled. My background just got sent to the security office/ OPR. Two days ago. Where are you in the process. I live in VA btw

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Star.Fox View Post
        What job announcement did you apply for and location?


        Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
        16-1. Miami

        Comment


        • Originally posted by modesty View Post
          16-1. Miami
          Where are you in the process

          Comment


          • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
            Where are you in the process
            look up at the picture I have attached

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
              Yes. 16-1 here I'm just waiting on the poly to be scheduled. My background just got sent to the security office/ OPR. Two days ago. Where are you in the process. I live in VA btw
              Same here I just got the email that my e-qip packet was sent to DC to OPR. Came on here to look at time frame with the process. There are a few people that I know that work with at the airport (MIA), that are in the process and we are all about in the same step, until last week that is. Was just wondering how long after the email that it is in the OPR will they schedule the poly. Good luck stanford.west

              Applied : 9/17/15
              NOR: 12.03/15 (94)
              Tentative Selection Offer: 12/15/15
              e-qip packet: 12/17/15
              e-qip deadline (after reset of login): 01/04/16
              Med and PFT-1 :01/15/16
              Change of Background investigator: 01/16/16
              e-qip kicked back 1st:01/27/16
              Med Review 1st : 02/05/16
              Med Review 2nd: 02/23/16
              e-qip kicked back 2nd:03/02/16
              BI packet sent to DC: 03/11/16

              Comment


              • Originally posted by modesty View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]14676[/ATTACH]

                have faith! It is actually possible

                Modesty if you don't mine me asking when did you apply and how long did it take for you to get scheduled for poly and where are you located ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ajs0922 View Post
                  Same here I just got the email that my e-qip packet was sent to DC to OPR. Came on here to look at time frame with the process. There are a few people that I know that work with at the airport (MIA), that are in the process and we are all about in the same step, until last week that is. Was just wondering how long after the email that it is in the OPR will they schedule the poly. Good luck stanford.west

                  Applied : 9/17/15
                  NOR: 12.03/15 (94)
                  Tentative Selection Offer: 12/15/15
                  e-qip packet: 12/17/15
                  e-qip deadline (after reset of login): 01/04/16
                  Med and PFT-1 :01/15/16
                  Change of Background investigator: 01/16/16
                  e-qip kicked back 1st:01/27/16
                  Med Review 1st : 02/05/16
                  Med Review 2nd: 02/23/16
                  e-qip kicked back 2nd:03/02/16
                  BI packet sent to DC: 03/11/16

                  Yeah I'm hoping to be scheduled by the end of next week. Hahahaha. But who knows.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                    Yeah I'm hoping to be scheduled by the end of next week. Hahahaha. But who knows.
                    We are all in the same boat. 16-1 Miami too, background released last week. Now the waiting game begins...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Flo_officer View Post
                      We are all in the same boat. 16-1 Miami too, background released last week. Now the waiting game begins...
                      They could hurry up. I've been stuck in scheduling unit waiting for EOD. Maybe because no one else finished the process yet for Miami. Ughhh I can't wait for you guys to be done so we can meet in FLETC ))

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ajs0922 View Post
                        Modesty if you don't mine me asking when did you apply and how long did it take for you to get scheduled for poly and where are you located ?
                        I think I applied in September. My polygraph and background transferred over from previous application. if I remember correctly the first time I applied was in June. Polygraph in November. I met with investigator in Feb and got job offer (which I declined) in March. Now I have been in scheduling unit since Feb. I guess I am waiting for rest of you guys

                        Comment


                        • Well that is good to hear that there are more of us waiting for the poly hopefully we don't have to wait too long. Just found out yesterday, one of the guys I know doing the process at my job fail the poly he was in the same boat as us had received the email about sf-86 being sent to OPR and then had his poly last week. But was told that he may have a chance to retake. He was told that they send his results to a unit for review and if they determined his result were different from that of what they examiner stated that he would be called to retake. Well good luck to all of you still waiting and Modesty we are trying to finish LOL hope to be in the waiting pool soon.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by zenryoman View Post
                            No previous LEO experience. That was a sudden desire and one I want to stick with. Decided I would try FWC officer. They are LEOs of the wilderness and that strikes my fancy. Capitol Police is also pending. Would suck if I get to the Polygraph yet again only to fail. Even more hilarious if I pass not changing my answers.

                            I expect the "thanks but no thanks" email from CBP any day now. Does this bar me from BP too?
                            The polygraph is a bunch of bs. I've taken 3. Failed, passed, inconclusive. Answered the exact way in all of them

                            Comment


                            • I emailed CBP regarding taking the Polygraph in early February and not knowing if I passed or failed. I got a reply back today with "Minneapolis Hiring Center received your email and will be contacting you very soon to discuss the next stages of the hiring process. Thank you for your patience."

                              Hopefully it means I passed.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                                I emailed CBP regarding taking the Polygraph in early February and not knowing if I passed or failed. I got a reply back today with "Minneapolis Hiring Center received your email and will be contacting you very soon to discuss the next stages of the hiring process. Thank you for your patience."

                                Hopefully it means I passed.
                                What announcement are you?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7483 users online. 420 members and 7063 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X