Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Robert_212 View Post
    Someone tried bringing in a guest with terrorist ties back in december...So from now on, guests are only allowed from 12:30 to 3pm on graduation day...and if your guest is not a US citizen he/she will require to submit to a background check weeks before graduation...
    Wow. Well, that will do it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
      How's my 16-1 people doing in the process?
      Still waiting on my Polygraph results. It's been 1 month and 3 weeks. What about you?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
        Still waiting on my Polygraph results. It's been 1 month and 3 weeks. What about you?
        I don't recall receiving results. I just got a call from an investigator.
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
          I don't recall receiving results. I just got a call from an investigator.
          Same here, no results. I always thought the rule was, "No news is good news when it comes to CBP".


          Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
          EOD - 08/2014
          FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
          DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

          Comment


          • How long after the Polygraph did you 2 hear back from a BI Investigator?
            Last edited by FrankNY1985; 03-09-2016, 12:00 PM.

            Comment


            • So, failed the poly on the first 3 questions. Drugs, serious offenses, and form accuracy. Never done drugs or drug offense, didn't lie and admitted all offenses. Check in the bucket list.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by zenryoman View Post
                So, failed the poly on the first 3 questions. Drugs, serious offenses, and form accuracy. Never done drugs or drug offense, didn't lie and admitted all offenses. Check in the bucket list.
                Sorry to hear that bro. Did he stop you right after those questions?


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                  Sorry to hear that bro. Did he stop you right after those questions?


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yep. Said I was flight or fight on all 3 questions. So half an hour for lunch. Then I am told I failed. She just gave me 15 minutes to give up my secrets. I was accused of drug use, traffiking, cartel association, lying on my forms. I told her I had nothing new to day because I honestly had nothing like that.

                  Well, I learned this is hit or miss. Dunno if I should bother with my Border Patrol exam and Capitol Police application.

                  Comment


                  • Are there any fed L.E agencies that don't polygraph?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Also I know you're a vet... Do you currently have any LEO experience also or no?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                        Are there any fed L.E agencies that don't polygraph?


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        BOP & Deportation Officer.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                          BOP & Deportation Officer.
                          I knew BOP... With Deportation Officer, is that a position opened to "U.S Citizens" or current Feds? I'm pretty sure the last job posting for it I saw it said it was opened to current CBP or ICE employees... If true, than you'd still have to have gone through a polygraph previously.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                            I knew BOP... With Deportation Officer, is that a position opened to "U.S Citizens" or current Feds? I'm pretty sure the last job posting for it I saw it said it was opened to current CBP or ICE employees... If true, than you'd still have to have gone through a polygraph previously.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            They had a open to Citizens announcement last year.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                              They had a open to Citizens announcement last year.
                              Oh ok..is that one of those fed jobs that everyone and there brother applies for... Kinda like FAMS...or more niche like CBP?


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • CASS has updated for my Background Investigation to say that "Your case is in the security office."

                                Do they usually email you that it is in security office or do you just go by CASS?
                                Last edited by CriminalJusticeStudent; 03-10-2016, 09:54 AM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4562 users online. 290 members and 4272 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X