Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
    I wouldn't bring it to the academy. I mean like turn over my weapons till graduation or till I qualify with them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You won't get to keep your firearm until you graduate. The only time you will have possession of your duty weapon will be during firearms training and firearms qualification.


    Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
    EOD - 08/2014
    FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
    DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
      NYPD makes you turn every firearm you own.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What test are you on?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

      Comment


      • Anyone who works at JFK hear anything about a new pre academy date? Process was moving fast and now just kind of stalled out.

        Comment


        • Do officers in the academy who have the same port usually try and look for roommates? This job pays very well in the long run but I'm a bit worried about the first year since it'll be at GS-05 (for me at least).

          Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • CBP officer

            Is there a lot of math on the test? I'm terrible at math lol.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Just received an email to schedule my Poly got nervous thinking about. But not because I have anything to hide just nerve racking knowing your so close.😮

              Comment


              • For those that had to do a medical review, do they send out an email that you passed or do you just go by CASS?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                  For those that had to do a medical review, do they send out an email that you passed or do you just go by CASS?
                  Mine updated on cass and that was it. I was surprised that o didn't get an email.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by boconnor View Post
                    Mine updated on cass and that was it. I was surprised that o didn't get an email.
                    Thanks! CASS now says completed. Might email them just to verify.

                    Comment


                    • Just curious... While at the academy how often are you able to call home?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                        Just curious... While at the academy how often are you able to call home?


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        You should just wait until you at least pass the poly or take the test before worrying about that.
                        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                        Comment


                        • CBP officer

                          Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                          You should just wait until you at least pass the poly or take the test before worrying about that.
                          Agreed...just curious to see it it was at all similar to my current departments academy.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Rush1869; 03-01-2016, 08:11 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Rush, take it easy man... Wait until you pass the poly for those type of questions.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                              Rush, take it easy man... Wait until you pass the poly for those type of questions.
                              You got it brother, lol didn't mean to get ahead of myself.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
                                Just received an email to schedule my Poly got nervous thinking about. But not because I have anything to hide just nerve racking knowing your so close.😮
                                What job post (15-1, 15-2, etc) did you apply for? And location?

                                Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7966 users online. 223 members and 7743 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X