300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
    It's been 4 weeks since I took the polygraph and was accused of doing drugs. Hoping it was bs and that I passed. How quick do people get those withdrawal of employment emails?
    Its been 6wks for me same situation.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• No news is good news guys ..
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Whats the status on everyone from 15-2? (New Hires)
        Whats the status on people in Post Academy at JFK?
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Well it is now OFFICIAL my poly was found unfavorable just received the infamous email. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL! Round 2 in three years!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
            Well it is now OFFICIAL my poly was found unfavorable just received the infamous email. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL! Round 2 in three years!

Sorry to hear. Don't give up.

Comment

• had my second poly yesterday, still stuck on a question. Hopefully not rejected, but a 3rd chance, although I hear its rare

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                had my second poly yesterday, still stuck on a question. Hopefully not rejected, but a 3rd chance, although I hear its rare
                I did 4 and I was just given the boot today but a third is possible for you I myself was stuck on one subject good luck

Comment

• It sucks to see you guys failing the polygraph..but me being on the job, definitely understand why they try to weed out the unsuitable candidates..all i can say is, keep your option open..apply for city, state and other feds jobs..i know BOP will hire just about anybody if you want to get some LEO experience..

Comment

• Just received my NOR for 16-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                      Just received my NOR for 16-5.
                      Same here, I'm a re-apply.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello I was wondering if you could give me any advice, I am supposed to be at San ysidro in a month on March 21,
                        My questions are,

Where would u recommend me to stay, for the first 30 days? I was thinking a hotel?
                        What should I take with me?

Any information will be greatly appreciated, thank you

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got the call monday.
                          I start at my duty location (San ysidro) on March 21. I start Fletc April 21.
                          I'm a gs7, does anybody know how long does it take to get a pay raise/promotion?

Last edited by Glenn02; 02-24-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                            Got the call monday.
                            I start at my duty location (San ysidro) on March 21. I start Fletc April 21.
                            I'm a gs7, does anybody know how long does it take to get a pay raise/promotion?

52 weeks after your EOD date..approx 10k raise

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_212 View Post
                              52 weeks after your EOD date..approx 10k raise
                              So pretty much after 6 months after completing fletc right?
                              -thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenn02 View Post
                                So pretty much after 6 months after completing fletc right?
                                -thank you

Thats right...all you have to really worry is the 6 months after Fletc..during your time at fletc, you'll get all 3 meals free of charge and $5 a day in addition to that (per diem)..that will be on a separate check after graduation...my advise is, save as much as you can during the academy..
                                Last edited by Robert_212; 02-24-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5917 users online. 310 members and 5607 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X