Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been about a week since my poly and i haven't heard back.. What should I do? I don't think i failed otherwise I feel that they would've told me on the spot..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
    Score: 95+
    List:1XX February 2015
    APD-5: TBT
    Medical: TBT
    Written Psychological: TBT
    Oral Psychological: TBT
    Meet with investigator: TBT
    JST: TBT
    Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
      Its been about a week since my poly and i haven't heard back.. What should I do? I don't think i failed otherwise I feel that they would've told me on the spot..

Try not to think about it. Wait to see if an Investigator contacts you back.
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
        Its been about a week since my poly and i haven't heard back.. What should I do? I don't think i failed otherwise I feel that they would've told me on the spot..

While in this process always remember this...

"NO NEWS, is GOOD NEWS"

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post

"NO NEWS, is GOOD NEWS"
          Thanks!

Last edited by joe_smith01; 02-17-2016, 04:38 PM.
          NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post

"NO NEWS, is GOOD NEWS"
            Its been 3 weeks since I took the polygraph and I keep saying that phrase over and over like a crazy man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
              Its been 3 weeks since I took the polygraph and I keep saying that phrase over and over like a crazy man.
              I hear ya dude.. When i took the poly the first time they contacted me 2 days later to retake it and now its been over a week and im trying hard not to obsess over this....

NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014

Comment

I hear ya dude.. When i took the poly the first time they contacted me 2 days later to retake it and now its been over a week and im trying hard not to obsess over this....

Out of curiosity what does your CASS say for the background category?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                  Out of curiosity what does your CASS say for the background category?
                  My case is in the security office... However i noticed that my qualifications section was checked off not sure if thats what everyone has...

NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014

Comment

My case is in the security office... However i noticed that my qualifications section was checked off not sure if thats what everyone has...

Mine says in the security office as well. My qualifications are checked off as well but I don't think that's related to the polygraph. I know people who has their checked off and they just got scheduled for the VBT/SI.

Comment

I've been in security office since my first poly I have already taken my fourth and still no call ...but my qualifications have also been checked off recently. Patience as said before no news is good news 😊

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mine is still in the security office. I took my Poly back in November, met with my BI 3 days after the poly in December. Been waiting since then.
                        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• 15-2 for EWR. Was told back in December by the examiner that I failed the poly (I've passed many Poly's, even two last year). Haven't heard anything. My portal has my background in the office since well before my poly. Nothing has changed.

I emailed yesterday to HR and they say everything is still going as planned.

I'm curious has anyone had this happen? Still not sure if I passed my poly for CBP.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA View Post
                            15-2 for EWR. Was told back in December by the examiner that I failed the poly (I've passed many Poly's, even two last year). Haven't heard anything. My portal has my background in the office since well before my poly. Nothing has changed.

I'm curious has anyone had this happen? Still not sure if I passed my poly for CBP.
                            [emoji113] same here. I emailed and someone called me told her why I emailed said she would forward to the poly dept and no calls or emails back. So still in limbo myself.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• 15-2 here. Going to re-poly on Monday. seems everyone is sliding off that trail a bit..

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA View Post
                                15-2 for EWR. Was told back in December by the examiner that I failed the poly (I've passed many Poly's, even two last year). Haven't heard anything. My portal has my background in the office since well before my poly. Nothing has changed.

15-2? I applied for 15-4 and passed majority of the steps. I'm waiting on my poly test date. I had to resubmit my application/questionnaire due to change of HR case manager/personnel.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Star.Fox; 02-18-2016, 09:44 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11165 users online. 401 members and 10764 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X