Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
    Hey guys just took my second poly this week how do you find out if you passed/failed. They told me i might have to go back... However this morning when i checked my cass I noticed thatt there is a checkmark next to my qualifications (does this mean I passed?) or could it be part of the background investigation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe when the BI contacts you that's when you know if you pass. That's the next step.
    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
      I believe when the BI contacts you that's when you know if you pass. That's the next step.
      Okay cool was just curious. Thanks zfinest!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
      Score: 95+
      List:1XX February 2015
      APD-5: TBT
      Medical: TBT
      Written Psychological: TBT
      Oral Psychological: TBT
      Meet with investigator: TBT
      JST: TBT
      Mini Med: TBT

      Comment


      • Anyone having problem logging into CASS?

        I was able to log in yesterday (Wednesday) and had a check next to "qualification". However, when I tried to log on the next day, the system said that I cannot be found.

        I have received no notice of disqualification.

        Comment


        • .....................
          Last edited by determined11; 08-08-2018, 06:40 PM.

          Comment


          • I have a quick question if I were to cross the San Diego border and go in to TJ would I have to notify BI? I remember one of the questions in the BI packet asked if you had been out of the country in the last 7 years or something. I'm currently at BI packet submitted but haven't been contacted by a backround investigator. I been having a bad toothache and my dentist is in TJ.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jimmybca1 View Post
              I have a quick question if I were to cross the San Diego border and go in to TJ would I have to notify BI? I remember one of the questions in the BI packet asked if you had been out of the country in the last 7 years or something. I'm currently at BI packet submitted but haven't been contacted by a backround investigator. I been having a bad toothache and my dentist is in TJ.
              When you have your sit down with your BI, let him know and he'll update your case. Just as you would if you got a traffic ticket or anything else of interest. Nothing to lose sleep over. Good luck.

              Comment


              • i have my interview coming up VBT/SI.........can anyone give me any tips?

                also whats the dress code? dress shirt and dress pants or a suit

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
                  i have my interview coming up VBT/SI.........can anyone give me any tips?

                  also whats the dress code? dress shirt and dress pants or a suit
                  Best advice: be yourself. You'll do great


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                  Score: 95+
                  List:1XX February 2015
                  APD-5: TBT
                  Medical: TBT
                  Written Psychological: TBT
                  Oral Psychological: TBT
                  Meet with investigator: TBT
                  JST: TBT
                  Mini Med: TBT

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
                    i have my interview coming up VBT/SI.........can anyone give me any tips?

                    also whats the dress code? dress shirt and dress pants or a suit
                    Go with a suit.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by determined11 View Post
                      I received notification that I was non suitable at the conclusion of the BI. I'm absolutely shocked as I have a clean background. Does anyone know what recourse I can take to find out the reason? Will this preclude me from ever getting into a FLE position or even applying with CBP again? If not will this have a major negative impact in my ability to get hired in another agency?
                      After they finished your background? You met with your BI? Did your poly then found unsuitable?
                      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                      Comment


                      • .....................
                        Last edited by determined11; 08-08-2018, 06:39 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by determined11 View Post
                          I was never contacted that my BI even began. I just noticed since cass said it was in the security office. Yes did my poly then few weeks later got unsuitable notification after trying to get an update from MHC.
                          As far as I know none of my references were even contacted. I'd really like to know what the reason was but guess I'll have to wait months after submitted the FOIA request. I thought the BI would be completed before making a decision but I guess not since none of my references were contacted nor was I or even knew who the investigator was.
                          I found some verbiage on the CBP website that before a final decision is made in regards to suitability, one has the opportunity to refute, explain, deny it or something along those lines. Obviously I didn't. I'm just hoping this doesn't have a major affect with other agencies.
                          Most likely you failed your polygraph.
                          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by determined11 View Post
                            I was never contacted that my BI even began. I just noticed since cass said it was in the security office. Yes did my poly then few weeks later got unsuitable notification after trying to get an update from MHC.
                            As far as I know none of my references were even contacted. I'd really like to know what the reason was but guess I'll have to wait months after submitted the FOIA request. I thought the BI would be completed before making a decision but I guess not since none of my references were contacted nor was I or even knew who the investigator was.
                            I found some verbiage on the CBP website that before a final decision is made in regards to suitability, one has the opportunity to refute, explain, deny it or something along those lines. Obviously I didn't. I'm just hoping this doesn't have a major affect with other agencies.


                            When did you take your Poly?

                            Comment


                            • I am having the worst luck with this process. I have had my medical cleared for months, In cass it states "Completed" Medical requirements have been successfully completed.

                              And I just get a email saying that I need a medical review.

                              I just don't understand why I am getting this now?

                              Comment


                              • I think I'm pulling my application. They want info that will hurt my military career. Screw that

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10817 users online. 376 members and 10441 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X