Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lancelotml View Post
    Congrats!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you guys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Anyone with any insight on the academy experience?

      What can I expect from the DT training ?( how intense is it, how long is the dt section)

      How intense in the Physical fitness, everyday and how long per day?

      Thank you

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
        Good day guys,

        I received my EOD date for San Ysidro CA which is the beginning of March. Was wondering if anyone on here is going there, looking for an affordable place for the first month to stay before going to the Academy? Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank you!
        San Ysidro class 398 here! Well if u wanna save some money, share a Hotel with other trainee... Or rent a room.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
          San Ysidro class 398 here! Well if u wanna save some money, share a Hotel with other trainee... Or rent a room.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Okay thanks for the insight


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • 16-1 Applicants process

            hows my 16-1 applicant processes going ? Any updates out there as yet ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
              hows my 16-1 applicant processes going ? Any updates out there as yet ?
              Still waiting for the polygraph call but I won't lie, this waiting is killing me!

              Comment


              • I was schedule for the VBT/SI and Polygraph back to back last week. I got an emailed yesterday saying that I'm eligible. Does this mean I pass both?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                  I was schedule for the VBT/SI and Polygraph back to back last week. I got an emailed yesterday saying that I'm eligible. Does this mean I pass both?
                  Eligible should be related to the VBT/SI. I had recieved the same email after I pased the VBT/SI last year.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                    Eligible should be related to the VBT/SI. I had recieved the same email after I pased the VBT/SI last year.
                    Yup also waiting on poly. What location y'all applied for ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                      Eligible should be related to the VBT/SI. I had recieved the same email after I pased the VBT/SI last year.
                      Oh ok thanks. Did your email from last year mention to get ready for the PFT2?

                      How did you find out that you passed the Polygraph?

                      Anything I should look for regarding CASS and the Polygraph?
                      Last edited by FrankNY1985; 02-09-2016, 01:14 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                        Oh ok thanks. Did your email from last year mention to get ready for the PFT2?

                        How did you find out that you passed the Polygraph?

                        Anything I should look for regarding CASS and the Polygraph?
                        Correct about the email.

                        I have not taken my Poly yet. I submitted my background check (SF-86) thinking it was accepted but then find out 4 months later that they didn't accept it and I needed to change some stuff on it. I was in limbo for four months with no idea.

                        Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                        Yup also waiting on poly. What location y'all applied for ?
                        I had applied under 15-3 for Derby Line. I just applied 16-3 for Calais, ME. I reapplied because I now qualify for GS-7 and this was a better locaiton.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sdm85 View Post
                          Anyone with any insight on the academy experience?

                          What can I expect from the DT training ?( how intense is it, how long is the dt section)

                          How intense in the Physical fitness, everyday and how long per day?

                          Thank you
                          The Dt training you will learn a lot of techniques very quickly and not gain complete proficiency with any of them because they teach so much with not enough time. You dt/pt twice a to for a couple months and then 4 times a week for a couple months. The sessions usually go for two hours.

                          The pt is decent but not at the level of bp, most local academies, or military. You will sweat get your heart rate up but pt is nothing to lose sleep over. If you want to increase your fitness level you'll have to do it on your own after hours which is a good routine because it's easy to get unfit and not have your uniform pants fit anymore more back at your port. And for the grammar police sorry about the run on sentences.

                          Comment


                          • Hey guys just took my second poly this week how do you find out if you passed/failed. They told me i might have to go back... However this morning when i checked my cass I noticed thatt there is a checkmark next to my qualifications (does this mean I passed?) or could it be part of the background investigation


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                            Score: 95+
                            List:1XX February 2015
                            APD-5: TBT
                            Medical: TBT
                            Written Psychological: TBT
                            Oral Psychological: TBT
                            Meet with investigator: TBT
                            JST: TBT
                            Mini Med: TBT

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                              Hey guys just took my second poly this week how do you find out if you passed/failed. They told me i might have to go back... However this morning when i checked my cass I noticed thatt there is a checkmark next to my qualifications (does this mean I passed?) or could it be part of the background investigation


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              What announcement are you?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                                What announcement are you?
                                Im 15-2


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                                Score: 95+
                                List:1XX February 2015
                                APD-5: TBT
                                Medical: TBT
                                Written Psychological: TBT
                                Oral Psychological: TBT
                                Meet with investigator: TBT
                                JST: TBT
                                Mini Med: TBT

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8926 users online. 427 members and 8499 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X