300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
    Thanks again for the info. I'll be continuing with my current application process for San Ysidro until Miami or JFK are available. If that doesn't happen then I'll just stick with San Diego.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
    I know you said that you currently live in Miami but applying in California. Are you having to go to California to do the medical and fitness test or can you do them in Miami?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicir1989 View Post
      I know you said that you currently live in Miami but applying in California. Are you having to go to California to do the medical and fitness test or can you do them in Miami?
      For the application I'm doing the medical and fitness in Miami. The Polygraph will be in Miramar, FL (around 15 miles north of Miami).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Received my TSL for San Ysidro.

Comment

• Ok thats good, I also live in Miami but wanted to get the application process started but didnt want to be traveling every month to another state to take the fitness, medical and poly. Thanks for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicir1989 View Post
            Ok thats good, I also live in Miami but wanted to get the application process started but didnt want to be traveling every month to another state to take the fitness, medical and poly. Thanks for that.
            It's wherever you pick to do your polygraph and medical when you applied for the job.
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Yeah, when you do the application one of the sections allows you to choose where to take the medical, VBT, and Polygraph.

What's your duty location?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by El Coyote View Post
                Received my TSL for San Ysidro.
                When did you received it? Are you 16-1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flo_officer View Post
                  Hey guys, 16-1 for Miami here. Just received an email saying I passed vbt. Considering I did pft 1 already I guess next step is to be contacted for polygraph. How long usually do they contact people after vbt results? Living in Miami, has anyone taken polygraph for Miami already? How was the experience. Thanks

My timeline

09/15 - applied
                  10/15 - written test
                  12/20/15 - Sent Eqip BI
                  01/10/15 - pft1 and medical
                  01/29/15 - vbt
                  hey man I applied for miami and I am already scheduled for EOD amd academy date. my whole process took approx 8 since the day I applied in usajobs. after I got cleared from everything and was sent to scheduling unit I was there for almlst three months, so be patient!any questions let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                    When did you received it? Are you 16-1?

My timeline

Announcement Number: CBPO 16-3

01/12/16 - Written Test

01/22/16 - Notice of Results score 90

02/03/16 - TSL for San Ysidro, CA. Qualified for GS7 Pay Grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      hey man I applied for miami and I am already scheduled for EOD amd academy date. my whole process took approx 8 since the day I applied in usajobs. after I got cleared from everything and was sent to scheduling unit I was there for almlst three months, so be patient!any questions let me know
                      What's your timeline. Did you do a reapply? Where are you from.

Comment

• I've said this before but looking at the time lines here it seems like most of the 2015 applications went by faster than the 2014 applications.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good day guys,

I received my EOD date for San Ysidro CA which is the beginning of March. Was wondering if anyone on here is going there, looking for an affordable place for the first month to stay before going to the Academy? Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                            Good day guys,

I received my EOD date for San Ysidro CA which is the beginning of March. Was wondering if anyone on here is going there, looking for an affordable place for the first month to stay before going to the Academy? Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank you!
                            Congratulations. How long after your BI did they contact you with an EOD?
                            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                              Good day guys,

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                Congratulations. How long after your BI did they contact you with an EOD?
                                The same day my background investigation clear... Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10094 users online. 473 members and 9621 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X