Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow 4 times?? one is somewhat like a torture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ez-e View Post
      wow 4 times?? one is somewhat like a torture.
      Yes my 2nd and 3rd where so mind draining! But I refused to give up and say that I wasn't willing to take another. Its frustrating having to say the same truth over and over and over yet they say they don't see any inconstancy in the info given to each examiner yet they continue asking what else is there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
        Cool!

My qualifications just cleared too during this CASS update. I am 15-3. I have yet to be polygraphed.
        Awesome, good for you. I'm a 15-1. My poly was pulled from my last application. So I'm still just waiting for my BI to contact me . . . Eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just checked Cass. Qualifications was updated staying I qualified for Grade 7. I'm still waiting for the BI to be competed. I already met with my BI.
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Would anyone happen to know how often Miami hires? I know they were hiring in September. Just trying to see if anyone has seen a pattern of how often they hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicir1989 View Post
              Would anyone happen to know how often Miami hires? I know they were hiring in September. Just trying to see if anyone has seen a pattern of how often they hire.
              I doubt it's more than once or twice per year.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey guys, 16-1 for Miami here. Just received an email saying I passed vbt. Considering I did pft 1 already I guess next step is to be contacted for polygraph. How long usually do they contact people after vbt results? Living in Miami, has anyone taken polygraph for Miami already? How was the experience. Thanks

My timeline

09/15 - applied
                10/15 - written test
                12/20/15 - Sent Eqip BI
                01/10/15 - pft1 and medical
                01/29/15 - vbt
                Last edited by Flo_officer; 02-03-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flo_officer View Post
                  Hey guys, 16-1 for Miami here. Just received an email saying I passed vbt. Considering I did pft 1 already I guess next step is to be contacted for polygraph. How long usually do they contact people after vbt results? Living in Miami, has anyone taken polygraph for Miami already? How was the experience. Thanks

My timeline

09/15 - applied
                  10/15 - written test
                  12/20/15 - Sent Eqip BI
                  01/29/15 - vbt
                  Currently on my phone (can't see signature), I got the polygraph email right around a month after my VBT/SI. Maybe a month and a half.

And it just so happens that I've got my OHB/Poly here today for BPA. So here goes everything!
                  CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
                  09/13/15 App (Laredo)
                  09/23 Exam
                  10/09 Rfrd GS-7
                  10/18 Score - 98
                  10/26 eQip Email
                  10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
                  10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
                  11/04 Med/PFT1
                  11/04 eQip Sent
                  11/10 "" Accptd
                  11/23 VBT/SI
                  11/24 ""(Pass)
                  12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
                  09/18/15 App (S. TX)
                  10/28 Exam (ALT)
                  11/15 ReApp (AZ)
                  11/18 Score (100)
                  11/20 TSL GS-5
                  12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
                  02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by calebggodwin View Post
                    Currently on my phone (can't see signature), I got the polygraph email right around a month after my VBT/SI. Maybe a month and a half.

And it just so happens that I've got my OHB/Poly here today for BPA. So here goes everything!
                    Thank you very much for the info! Damn, your timeline went pretty fast haha. I thought I would receive the polygraph call in maybe a week... Guess not! that sucks!!!! Well I guess i just have to patiently sit and wait... Is the disqualification on polygraph any lower lately or Is Cpb still sending more than 50% of candidates home??

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by Flo_officer View Post
                      Thank you very much for the info! Damn, your timeline went pretty fast haha. I thought I would receive the polygraph call in maybe a week... Guess not! that sucks!!!! Well I guess i just have to patiently sit and wait... Is the disqualification on polygraph any lower lately or Is Cpb still sending more than 50% of candidates home??
                      Don't research the poly. You will fail. Trust me. Just go with the flow. Don't think about it. Just be open minded. It's not about the truth because people that was disqualified told the truth "as they say" so just be your self and don't stress.
                      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Well my qualifications were also updated now just waiting for the poly results. Mixed emotions seeing the update on my CASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Flo_officer View Post
                          Hey guys, 16-1 for Miami here. Just received an email saying I passed vbt. Considering I did pft 1 already I guess next step is to be contacted for polygraph. How long usually do they contact people after vbt results? Living in Miami, has anyone taken polygraph for Miami already? How was the experience. Thanks

My timeline

09/15 - applied
                          10/15 - written test
                          12/20/15 - Sent Eqip BI
                          01/29/15 - vbt

Same here just waiting now to hear from bi and get scheduled for poly.

Comment

• Ah this polygraph bs. Supposedly I failed the drug portion. I never done drugs before. I been with BOP for 10 years getting randomly drug tested every year!

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                              Ah this polygraph bs. Supposedly I failed the drug portion. I never done drugs before. I been with BOP for 10 years getting randomly drug tested every year!
                              Same here .... I feel your frustration apparently I'm a user as well . Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                                Cool!

My qualifications just cleared too during this CASS update. I am 15-3. I have yet to be polygraphed.
                                The same here. I'm 15-4.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9585 users online. 490 members and 9095 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X