Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
    Went in at 8 was out by 11:30-12:00
    So you had nothing bad in your past? No concerns at first?

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
      So you had nothing bad in your past? No concerns at first?
      As long as you tell the truth that's all they ask for. I told the truth and felt like they wouldn't accept me telling the truth but I got called the next day by an investigator to start my BI. What makes a polygraph long is when the computer read inconsistent. The advice I got for polygraphs is to keep calm and don't move. Sit still and answer yes or no. Breathe normally because the computer reads all body movement.
      Last edited by zFinest; 01-29-2016, 12:42 PM. Reason: Explain more further
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

As long as you tell the truth that's all they ask for. I told the truth and felt like they wouldn't accept me telling the truth but I got called the next day by an investigator to start my BI. What makes a polygraph long is when the computer read inconsistent. The advice I got for polygraphs is to keep calm and don't move. Sit still and answer yes or no. Breathe normally because the computer reads all body movement.
        Awesome I will keep that in mind. I'm just worried about past mistakes I've made many years ago. Coming back to bite me in the ***.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
          Awesome I will keep that in mind. I'm just worried about past mistakes I've made many years ago. Coming back to bite me in the ***.
          Just remember not to lie. They will find out. Or eventually find out.
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

Congrats
            Thanks. What part of the waiting game are you in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
              Thanks. What part of the waiting game are you in?
              For the background to finish. I met with my bi in December.

Comment

For the background to finish. I met with my bi in December.
                I actually just had the final interview with my BI on Wednesday. He said he was going to submit my packet that day. It was a full blown case! At least 15 references combined with school, work and personal...

Comment

I actually just had the final interview with my BI on Wednesday. He said he was going to submit my packet that day. It was a full blown case! At least 15 references combined with school, work and personal...
                  That's good. So you should be hearing something soon.

Comment

What's the process. Do you meet with the bi and then poly? Or poly and then meet with bi. Or it's meet with bi poly and then meet again?

Comment

What's the process. Do you meet with the bi and then poly? Or poly and then meet with bi. Or it's meet with bi poly and then meet again?
                      After poly is background

Comment

Yes, after the poly I was contacted about a week later by my BI.

Comment

Yes, after the poly I was contacted about a week later by my BI.
                          Is that how you found out that you pass the Poly?

Comment

• New opening on usajobs right now, but it has the same ports as the last announcement. I've been waiting to see Miami on there for a while but I've decided that I'll just apply to this one and transfer once Miami is available. That way I can get further on in the process.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• CBP officer

6 months on the SU for EWR, I think I will be re-applying at the end of the month to SYS. San Diego is not bad at all to live and I really need to get my foot in the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                                6 months on the SU for EWR, I think I will be re-applying at the end of the month to SYS. San Diego is not bad at all to live and I really need to get my foot in the door.
                                From what I've heard as a port it's not as desirable as JFK or Miami International but I'm on the same boat, I need to get my foot in the door. San Diego is nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6940 users online. 333 members and 6607 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X