300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
    Oh I'm not for Miami, I'm in for SWB. The poly was intense...very intense. But I passed so it's all good. Have you taken it?
    No. I think that's my next step. Some skeletons in the closet but nothing too crazy. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
      Unfortunately not... San Ysidro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      well for what I have heard alot of overtime there. see you at the academy!!

Comment

• Definitely. San Ysidro has plenty of hours.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
          Oh I'm not for Miami, I'm in for SWB. The poly was intense...very intense. But I passed so it's all good. Have you taken it?
          Congrats
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Boston Swap to Newark

GS-7 Looking to swap from Boston Logan Airport to Newark. Hit me up if you are interested.

Comment

• Just got an email regarding my polygraph. I was told to 'reply all' with my full name, updated email, and best phone number to be reached. Is this standard?

On another note, I have my polygraph next week for Border Patrol. I thought that was one of the processes that transferred. Is it not?
              CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
              09/13/15 App (Laredo)
              09/23 Exam
              10/09 Rfrd GS-7
              10/18 Score - 98
              10/26 eQip Email
              10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
              10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
              11/04 Med/PFT1
              11/04 eQip Sent
              11/10 "" Accptd
              11/23 VBT/SI
              11/24 ""(Pass)
              12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
              09/18/15 App (S. TX)
              10/28 Exam (ALT)
              11/15 ReApp (AZ)
              11/18 Score (100)
              11/20 TSL GS-5
              12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
              02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                Dress nice- business attire. Be polite and follow directions. Be calm and be yourself Don't worry it's not that hard to pass. You got this.
                THANKS! I'm more worried about the logistics-- MIA is confusing and I tend to get lost in airports anyhow

Comment

• Anyone have any idea if the sit ups are also assisted, like in the PFT1, where they hold your feet? For obvious reason, I'm doing much better assisted than unassisted.
                  Last edited by sgram; 01-27-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgram View Post
                    Anyone have any idea if the sit ups are also assisted, like in the PFT1, where they hold your feet? For obvious reason, I'm doing much better assisted than unassisted.
                    The sit ups are assisted.
                    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by nolo View Post
                      THANKS! I'm more worried about the logistics-- MIA is confusing and I tend to get lost in airports anyhow

How was it?

Comment

• I have taken 4 poly exams and my 4th one was the beginning of this month and she told me straight out I'm definitely failing,but I have yet to hear ANYTHING. It being my 4th I figured that was it and usually from what I've read the DQ letter usually comes in a week later and I have yet to rcv anything! Any insight maybe should I call to show I'm more than interested to still be in the process? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                          I have taken 4 poly exams and my 4th one was the beginning of this month and she told me straight out I'm definitely failing,but I have yet to hear ANYTHING. It being my 4th I figured that was it and usually from what I've read the DQ letter usually comes in a week later and I have yet to rcv anything! Any insight maybe should I call to show I'm more than interested to still be in the process? Thanks in advance

Try logging into Cass. If you can log in then your still in the process. No news is good news. Just wait it out and try not to think about it

Comment

• Thanks! I have been doing that and so far I still have access 👌

Comment

• It is on real track

Comment

• Originally posted by calebggodwin View Post
                                Who do I contact if I need to make changes/updates with the application or background? (ie. graduate, quit job, etc...) Of course, I'm only assuming I need to let them know those types of things.
                                You contact Minneapolis Hiring Center. Let me know if you need a #

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4560 users online. 264 members and 4296 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X