Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind. I see your time line. Mybe you could have reapplied to 16-1 for Miami

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
      Nevermind. I see your time line. Mybe you could have reapplied to 16-1 for Miami
      Hi,

I am 16-1 for Miami. I am done with everything I believe. How you doin?

Comment

• Originally posted by modesty View Post
        Hi,

I am 16-1 for Miami as well I passed vbt si and medical plus pft1 last week. Waiting to hear about the next step. Where do you live. I'm in VA. How as your process been. Seems fast if your 16-1

Comment

Hi,

What's your time line. What did you do after medical and pft1? How was your poly session

Comment

Yeah it was easy. But I was a lil tired after. Hope to get to the pft2.
            At this moment I'm just waiting to get my eod date and have my PFT2 scheduled. I don't feel ready for that run though. Btw, do you know if we'll have to run like at an actual course or will it be timed in a treadmill???

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
              At this moment I'm just waiting to get my eod date and have my PFT2 scheduled. I don't feel ready for that run though. Btw, do you know if we'll have to run like at an actual course or will it be timed in a treadmill???

I'm guessing a real course or track. Idk that's something to ask someone that as been to that step already

Comment

What shape are you in what's your height and weight? Just out of shape? 1.5 in 17 minutes should be easy

Comment

Nevermind. I see your time line. Mybe you could have reapplied to 16-1 for Miami
                  But it's cool I've already made arrangements to move to California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Does anybody know what ports will be offered in the 16-5 announcement?

Comment

• Looking to get back to Buffalo, NY. If anyone there or near by is looking to swap, please let me know. Would love to get back to my family.

Comment

What shape are you in what's your height and weight? Just out of shape? 1.5 in 17 minutes should be easy
                        17min? I thought it was 13min! Whew what a relief! I'm a short 5'4in girl weighing 125lbs. Not out of shape, just not conditioned lol

Comment

Hi,

Are you a fresh 16-1 or rehire? What does your timeline look like?
                          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

17min? I thought it was 13min! Whew what a relief! I'm a short 5'4in girl weighing 125lbs. Not out of shape, just not conditioned lol

Comment

As far as I know. But please ask around to make sure. Lol. I'm hoping to get through the process and see you in Miami lol. Good luck. How was the poly for you ?

Comment

As far as I know. But please ask around to make sure. Lol. I'm hoping to get through the process and see you in Miami lol. Good luck. How was the poly for you ?
                                Oh I'm not for Miami, I'm in for SWB. The poly was intense...very intense. But I passed so it's all good. Have you taken it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9582 users online. 330 members and 9252 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X