Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
    Congratulations... See you at the academy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's awesome! Hoping and wishing for my turn

    Comment


    • Passed pft1 and medical. Most likely. Now just waiting on next step

      Comment


      • Are you 14-1 or 15?

        Comment


        • [QUOTE=sassa26;3812184]Congratulations... See you at the academy.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


          Awesome

          Comment


          • Who do I contact if I need to make changes/updates with the application or background? (ie. graduate, quit job, etc...) Of course, I'm only assuming I need to let them know those types of things.
            CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
            09/13/15 App (Laredo)
            09/23 Exam
            10/09 Rfrd GS-7
            10/18 Score - 98
            10/26 eQip Email
            10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
            10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
            11/04 Med/PFT1
            11/04 eQip Sent
            11/10 "" Accptd
            11/23 VBT/SI
            11/24 ""(Pass)
            12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
            09/18/15 App (S. TX)
            10/28 Exam (ALT)
            11/15 ReApp (AZ)
            11/18 Score (100)
            11/20 TSL GS-5
            12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
            02/04/16 OHB/Poly

            Comment


            • Does anyone know the last open announcement that offered Miami as a location before 16-1?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by calebggodwin View Post
                Who do I contact if I need to make changes/updates with the application or background? (ie. graduate, quit job, etc...) Of course, I'm only assuming I need to let them know those types of things.
                Log onto Cass and read the last page of the newsletter. All the contact information is there.
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                  Congratulations... See you at the academy.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Congrats to.you too!!! you still have miamo as the location?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                    Passed pft1 and medical. Most likely. Now just waiting on next step
                    I'm sure you enjoyed that step test 😉

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
                      I'm sure you enjoyed that step test 😉
                      Yeah it was easy. But I was a lil tired after. Hope to get to the pft2.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Aguilord30 View Post
                        I'm sure you enjoyed that step test 😉
                        Yeah it was easy. But I was a lil tired after. Hope to get to the pft2.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          Congrats to.you too!!! you still have miamo as the location?
                          Unfortunately not... San Ysidro


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                            Unfortunately not... San Ysidro


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Why did you switch from Miami location?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                              Why did you switch from Miami location?
                              I never switch it wasn't available and they told me I had to choose a location in the SWB


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                                I never switch it wasn't available and they told me I had to choose a location in the SWB


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                What location did you apply for ?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4169 users online. 198 members and 3971 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X